Sixteen

They eventually made it home,Felix was laying on the backseat still in trance,he didn't say anything since they left the club,and Hyunjin had to look at him again and again just to make sure he was still in the car. He went off the car and opened the door,he called Felix softly so he wouldn't be scared. "Kitten,we are here,come out." But Felix didn't move,he still looked blankly at the seat in front of him. Hyunjin didn't want to scare him but he had to lift him and that was what he did. He lifted Felix up and closed the door,he made his way to the front door and the security guard opened it fo them.

Without thinking,he took Felix to his room,assuming that he didn't want to be alone. "This is my room,you have your own but you can stay here with me if you don't want to be alone ok?" He began while sitting Felix on his bed. Hyunjin sighed,he was about to made his way towards his bathroom to prepare Felix's bath but Felix abruptly grab his arms,directly looking into Hyunjin eyes. And that made Hyunjin shiver,it was like Felix looked right into his soul. "Y-you want t-to leave m-me?" He asked,tears streaming down on his cheeks.

Hyunjin shook his head and crouched down to be at the same height as him since Felix was so tiny,he took Felix hand into his and look at him. "Of course not Kitten,I will never leave you ok? I just wanted to prepare your bath so we could eat and sleep." Hyunjin noticed how Felix was hesitant to let his hands but he reassured him with a warm smile and Felix eventually let him go. He entered the bathroom and took a deep breath,he controlled his emotions,he didn't want to cry in front of the younger,he had to be strong for both of them.

Felix was left alone,he tried hard to not fall again but he eventually fell back in his mind. He saw the man in the corner of the room,he advanced toward him and hovered him again. Felix tried to push him again,but he couldn't even move,he was here,the was here and he was not safe anymore. "You thought I will let you go this easily? Why don't we continue what we were doing huh pretty boy?" The man whispered crazily into his ear and began to kiss him again. "No! Let go of me please! Please!"

Alerted by Felix scream,Hyunjin ran back to the room just to see a hurtful sight. Felix fighted and screamed toward no one. He embraced him in his arms and tried to calm him,he couldn't do much,just be there for me. "Shhh,calm down kitten,I'm here now" "He is here Hyunjin! He is here and tried to hurt me again!" They stayed like that for long minutes before Felix calmed down. "Now come here." He lifted the blue haired boy again,put him down in the bathroom floor. "Kitten,you have to take off the coat and take a bath ok? I will wait in the room." But Felix shook his head,he didn't want Hyunjin to let him alone,he didn't want Hyunjin to go away. "No stay, p-please Hyung."

Hyunjin nodded,he turned away of the boy do he could took his clothes off. After some minutes he heard the water splashes a little. Felix was in the bathtub and waited for Hyunjin to bath him. Hyunjin told him that because he didn't want the younger to hurt himself again. Hyunjin took the liquid soap and cleaned the boy gently,he looked peaceful and played with some ducks Hyunjin gave him before hand. He was calm for now,he didn't say anything,he didn't stare blankly at something. He was calm,maybe not for too long but he was now and that's what mattered.

"You like the ducks?" Hyunjin started gently,testing if he could had a response from Felix. "Yes,I like them."he replied quietly. "You want more for next time?" He asked again,wanting to hear Felix gentle voice. "You have more?" Felix asked abruptly,turning his head to look at Hyunjin. Hyunjin chuckled,Jeongin told him that Felix liked having toys in his bath,he was angry knowing that cause how the hell Jeongin knew it? But didn't question much since all he wanted was to took care of his kitten. An adult liking toys in his bath was uncommon but seeing Felix playing with the ducks seemed so normal and so precious that this thought just vanished his head.

"Sadly no kitten,but we can buy more for you,what do you think?" He saw Felix pout becoming a little smile while he nodded. He began to wash Felix fluffy and soft hair,his freckled back and he was surprised. He didn't know that he had freckles. He always seen Felix with make up on and never saw his bare face. While turning at him,he saw how mesmerizing Felix was,with or without make up he was the most beautiful person he never met. "You have freckles?" He asked,it was a really dumb question since he saw them already. "Yes"

They continued to talked for some times. Hyunjin eyes all the bruises and hickeys on Felix's body,he was very angry and just wanted to kill the man but before he could do anything,he was nowhere to be found. After that,he wrapped Felix on a towel. "Now kitten,I have to take your clothes ok,I will return."He didn't wanted to let Felix alone but he had to. "I don't want to be alone Hyung. He'll come again" Hyunjin think for a solution. "Ok,close your eyes and count to 100 I promise I will come before you finish ok?"

Hyunjin waited for his approval but Felix just close his eyes and began to count out loud. "One,Two,Three. What are you still doing here Hyung? Four,Five,Six,Seven,Eight" Hyunjin hurriedly went off the bathroom but then he remembered that he let Felix luggage were still in the car. He couldn't go there,he will be late. "Thirty....Fifty." So he just took one of his old clothes that could fit Felix and went back to the bathroom. "Ninety- th- Oh you are already here." "Yes,I'm sorry but for tonight you have to wear my clothes,is it ok?" Felix whined,he knew that Hyunjin's clothes would never suit him.

"Hyung...!" "I know,but I bought them when I was 18,I was in highschool,I thought it will fit you." Highschool. Felix didn't hesitate and took the clothes form his Hyung,he began to put them and then,Hyunjin fell into laughter. Felix glared at him,how dare he laughing at him? "Stop laughing hyung! It's not my fault!" He took the sweatpants again and tried to tie it more but like the first time,it just fell in the floor. Yes that was why Hyunjin laughed,the bottom fell on the floor cause it was to big for Felix.

"Sorry kitten b-but the way it just fell in the floor was too funny." He looked at the blue haired boy who was drowning on the sweatshirt,literally. The sleeve was too long and the sweatshirt fell on his shoulder,Felix was really too tiny. "Ok,come here I arrange the sleeve." Felix came toward him,he was so cute,the shirt reached his knees and the sleeve gave him sweater paws. Hyunjin took the sleeve and rolled them til his wrist and arranged it on his shoulder. "Ok,done,now come so we can have dinner."

—————
Hello everyone!
So Hyunjin managed to took Felix with him,how come? I little light head chapter and there will be a few more light chapters,I guess will writing it I put all the fluff in the beginning 😂😂 but I don't know yet maybe there will be fluff in angst.