Chapter 2: Lexa's Match

LEXA POV

Lexa Woods, one of the most famous actress of the moment and - quite frankly - one of the most remarkable public figures of the last few years. Advertisements of her new show "Fear the Walking Dead" on every corner of the street, beckoning people to come and watch. Busses with her face plastered among the whole frame, honking its way through the busy roads of LA. Her brunette locks covering every newspaper headline you can find, gorgeous, white-toothed smile adored by everyone.

Lexa sighed as she drives along Los Angeles seeing her whole life around. She is honored and blessed to have all of this but she knows deep inside that she is not happy.

I arrive in the studio 2hours to spare before my next photoshoot. Trust me, I'm glad I have endorsements and all but sometimes, I just want to be a regular person.

Titus: Lexa, you have a photoshoot in a two hours. What are you still doing in your trailer? You have to be in-

I cut off Titus.

Me: I know Titus. I have 2 hours. That gives me more time to prepare. Let me just breath for a second. I woke up at 5 in the morning for this. And you know I hate waking up before 7am.

I groan as I walk towards hair and make-up.

Luna: Hey dork.

I smile as I see my bestfriend Luna waiting for me with coffee in the studio. Luna and I met when I was still in Australia for my high school. She was one of my competitors for this Math Quiz and truth be told, we tied and whatever question they throw at us, we got the same answer so it ended that we both win the competition. Since then, we became best friends ever since.

Luna loves to do hair and make-up that's why I hired her to be my personal artist and she was more than willing to leave Australia and join me in LA

I went to give Luna a hug when suddenly another set of arms was wrapping around us.

Anya: Hey no fair. Why do you hug without me?

We all break out of the hug and laugh at Anya. Anya is my manager. She's actually my step-sister. Titus is my fulltime manager, while Anya is my real manager. You get what I mean?

Anya is actually a pastry chef. She owns a cafe which surprisingly is famous. In the morning, she already prepares everything that is needed so she can slip out every now and then to assist me in shoots and tapings. Sometimes she's busier than usual that's why I also hired Titus in case Anya can't be there for me as the manager.

Me: Good morning sis. Glad you could join us today?

Anya: Well, I wouldn't want to miss out my little sis' shoot right? Though I'm disappointed as I see you drinking Starbucks instead of my coffee.