EPILOGUE

LEXA POV

It's been three years since I gave birth to the twins. Our twins are running around the house like it's their playground. I look at them and laugh as I see Clarke also running around with them.

I go downstairs and make breakfast for all of us. I look at the wall and see Clarke and I's wedding photo and our family photo. I smile thinking that I finally have my family. A happy and loving family.

As I was making breakfast, I could hear my family running to the kitchen.

Clarke: Let's go ask mama to make us breakfast.

Twins: Yess!!

I just chuckled pretending not hearing what they talked about.

Madi: Mama!! We're hungry.

Clarke: Me too mama.

Aiden: she's not your mama. She's your wife mommy.

Me: of course she is. And i love you three so go sit down and I'll serve you breakfast.

I laugh as they all cheered. Clarke helped them to sit in their high chair and she came to help me. She kissed my forehead and mumbled a thanks.

Thankfully, Octavia and Anya and Luna and Raven were able to adopt a cute baby girl and baby boy, same age as the twins. So all of us thought that they'll all be the rascals in school.

It's Clarke's birthday and she didn't want anything grand. Just a simple dinner with the family. And we did. We enjoyed the dinner because we were happy. Our family, our kids, just us.

After the birthday celebration and Exchanging of Gifts, Clarke and I went to see our kids and say our goodnights. After that, both of us went to our room

Clarke: Aren't you coming to bed?

Me: I have one more gift for you, love.

I hand Clarke a small box. She opens it and smiles widely. She jumps up of bed and hugs me.

Clarke: You're-?

Me: Yea. I just found out.

Clarke: We're pregnant!!!!!!

Clarke whisper yells and I just chuckle. I pull her in for a deep kiss and she kisses me back. She pushes me to bed.....and you know what happens next.

Clarke: i love you so much, Mrs. Woods-Griffin!

Me: I love you too, Mrs. Woods-Griffin.

This is our forever.

---------------------------------

End of IT'S A MATCH.