Chapter 45: Up Up and Away

LEXA POV

Clarke, Raven, and Octavia has some important business to deal with in New York. Since they'll be there until the New Year's, they graciously invited us to join them so we'll all be celebrating New Year in NYC.

Me: In all my life, I haven't been in NYC for the ball drop. And I'm so excited.

Clarke: I'm glad I'm your one of your firsts.

Me: To everything baby.

I give Clarke a quick peck on the lips and she smiles.

We were already on our way to the airport, and since it was just us six, Clarke called Wells to drive us there using her Van. When we arrived, Anya was shocked to see that we were riding a private jet.

Anya: why am I the only one shocked?

Luna: We kind-of already used it our way back from San Diego.

Octavia: And we already know, babe.

Anya: Clarke, you're one fucking rich woman. Don't spoil me.

Anya went to hug ang kiss Clarke but I pull her away.

Me: Hey she's mine.

Clarke: All yours baby.

We all board the plane and fly to NYC. Raven, Clarke, and Octavia went to this work area to finish preparing for their presentation. Since it's a 5-hour flight, Luna Anya and I decided to just go a little further back to talk so we can't disturb them working.

Anya: How are you feeling, flying to NYC?

Me: I'm good. Why?

Luna: Have you forgotten?

Me: About what?

Anya: Costia.

Ahh there it is. That name. Costia. Costia is a journalist from NYC. We met a few years back when I was still beginning my career. I didn't know she was a journalist after we shared some secrets. We were already in my hotel room making out, and thankfully she blurted that she's a journalist. I was able to pull away before anything happened.

Costia swore that she won't tell anyone my secrets

Costia swore that she won't tell anyone my secrets. And that she truly likes me for me. But since I was just starting back then, I didn't want to make things hard between us and our jobs. So I left. And that's one of the reasons why I don't go to NYC. And now I'm going there, forgetting about her.

Luna: Are you going to tell Clarke?

Me: There's nothing to tell. Nothing happened.