Chapter 76: Lights Camera Action

LEXA POV

It's been three weeks since Clarke's incident and since we performed at Grounders Inc Banquet. We had a lot of good cheers from the investors of Clarke and they were amazed at how talented she is. I also received feedbacks from the song, that they were amazed by it.

During the past weeks, Clarke and I were able to talk about what happened. She took the first week off to be able to heal and get through of the incident.

It still haunts Clarke that she's back to square one again with her sobriety but she says that at least now, she is able to control it. Clarke and I forgave each other and agreed that if there's a misunderstanding, even we're so mad at each other, we should hear each other out in order to fix the solution.

Clarke and I were relaxing at the house when Anya came knocking.

Anya: Sorry to interrupt your slumber but I just received a call from a producer and she wants the two of you to star in their new musical series. It's called 'Glee'.

Clarke: What, including me?

Anya: yep. I was shocked too. But they said that you showed emotion when you were singing. The show is all about high school kids with different status, a jock, a cheerleader, a geek, and such. And they all become friends because of Glee Club. A singing group. And they want the two of you to be the leads.

Me: OH my god, Clarke that's great news!!!!

Clarke: Wait, how did they know I sing?

Anya then grabbed her phone and showed us the video of Clarke and I singing 'everyday' during the banquet.

Clarke: I'm really amazed at how paparazzi get ahold of these videos and photos.

Anya: Someone from the guests might have uploaded it. So, what do you guys say with Glee?

Clarke: Oh, I don't know. I'm pretty much busy at work. I don't think I can handle a TV show.

Anya: I raised that concern and they said that it's a 20/30-minute episode only so it's just quick. You can dedicate a day and they will make sure to use that day to record and tape every scene that you're needed.

I look at Clarke thinking about it. As much as I want her to be with the show with me, I know how hard it is as well.

Clarke: If Lexa is okay with it, then I'm okay with it.

My eyes widen at Clarke's decision and I just engulfed her with a hug. She laughs at me and so does Anya.

Anya: Guess I'm having two superstar friends.

We all laugh as we continued to discuss about the 'Glee' offer.

--------------------

THIRD PERSON POV