Chapter 47: NYC Score

LEXA POV

I watch as the ball drop in New York City ready for the New Year. I am celebrating New Year with the person I love the most. And I can't believe that I am kissing Clarke Griffin in front of the whole New York City. And I don't even give a damn about it.

After the celebration, Clarke and I hosted a little drinks in our room. Since I know Clarke Raven and Octavia are already tired since they had a long day of work, I made sure that we had a couple of few drinks for just about an hour.

At around 2am, I asked everyone to go have some rest and that we'll see each other for brunch tomorrow at 11am. I know we'll be pretty much still asleep early in the morning so 11AM is the safest.

Clarke: Happy New Year, my love.

Me: Happy New year, my love.

Clarke: I still can't believe it, you love me and I love you. And we're here in New York having the best time of our lives.

Me: Clarke, it's still the first day.

Clarke: still, it's the best first day with you.

Me: Are you drunk?

Clarke: No, I didn't drink just a glass of wine. You?

Me: No. I had to be sober to make sure the party ends at a decent hour. I know you need your rest.

Clarke: Aww, such a sweet and caring girlfriend.

Clarke takes my hand slowly, entwining our fingers. At this point, I was getting impatient. I don't know why but all I can think of is Clarke.

I glance down at Clarke's lips for a moment, with her signature pouty look and then back into her eyes, searching for the affection that they are now lacking.

For a moment I was scared that the Clarke might regret being in this situation, but the affection is soon replaced by lust. And I can't take off the excitement that I am feeling from my chest to between my legs.

---smut, so please skip if you're below 18----
-------skip until after the next line-----------

I quickly kissed Clarke harder than I thought I should've. It was a sloppy yet eager kiss. Clarke kissed me back more gently than I do. I love kissing Clarke so much, how soft and perfect they are, how passionate and sweet our kiss is and how our tongues are dancing together.

Soon after, I feel Clarke wrapping her arms around my waist and lifting me up slightly, to help her sit on the bed. Clarke starts to claim dominance, smiling brightly against my lips, and I let her.

I moan at the feeling of Clarke's bulge getting bigger at directly at my center, Clarke instantly used it as the opportunity to enter her tongue into my mouth. Clarke slowly breaks our kiss, I looked into her expressive eyes to see dark eyes, not a hint of blue. And I know exactly what this means.

This is what love feels like. I know I'm ready. I'm ready and I trust Clarke.

I swallow hard and take Clarke's underlip between my teeth, biting down softly. Clarke is now breathing heavily, ready for everything that is about to happen.

Clarke: Are you sure, princess?

Me: More than anything.

Now that Clarke knows she is allowed to take it a bit further, she start taking off my top. Clarke stared at me and took a sweet moment to look at my body. This is the first time Clarke has ever seen me naked and I don't know if she likes it.