Chapter 55: The Brunette

LEXA POV

I watch the big screen TV in front of me turn from a music show to an emergency news. I watch as five gunmen went inside the pub and everyone was already on their knees. Clarke was still on stage, trying to protect herself from getting shot.

Sirens were already heard around the pub. I'm screaming in my head 'why the fuck aren't they going in'.

I watch as two of the gunmen were pulling Clarke off the stage.

Me: Clarke no.

It came as a whisper. I can't seem to shout my lungs out. I forced myself to look at Octavia and Raven who was crying and frozen, being comforted by Anya and Luna.

I watch the scene unfold in front of me...
---------------------------------

CLARKE POV

I am singing my heart out when suddenly I hear commotion from the entrance. I look up and see five people with ski masks on holding what seems like a rifle. Everyone was shouting and screaming. I stood there frozen and all I could do was kneel down and keep my head down low.

I look up as I hear someone begging to be spared. As a protector in me, I have to save that person. She's just a kid.

Me: Hey, stop that. Don't touch her.

The gunmen then looked at me. They dropped her on the floor then came dragging me. I feel the friction from my body to the floor, and the pull from my hair. It fucking hurts.

Me: Let me go. Let me go.

I say trying to let loose on their grip on me. But gosh they were strong. They pulled me up and tied me into this wooden foundation.

Guy: Not so tough now are we?

Since I couldn't grab him, I spit on his face. Well, on his ski mask.

Guy: Oh you little bitch.

He then started to punch me. The rest of his crew follow suit and continued to punch me until pain was no longer a feeling. I feel dripping on my face and on my body. I didn't bother to look down as I know it's already my blood.

Guy: OKay, so listen up. If you don't want to be like miss sassy pants over here, you better follow everything we say. We have duffle bags here and gladly please put in everything you own. EVen your clothes.

Me: You guys seriously robbing a pub instead of a bank? What poor planning.

I don't know why I'm still making attention to them. I'm already beat up as it is. But I can't let them steal from these innocent people, let alone strip them.

Guy: You shut up you bitch.

I get punched in the face again, then suddenly the five men were stripping me down. My eyes widen but I was too weak to move. I struggled so they would stop from stripping me but they continued. They used a knife to take all my clothes off until I was just left with my bra and boxers.

Then the five men started laughing.

Guy: Oh my god. Look at her. She's a freak. A freak with some balls.

Me: Bet I have bigger ones that you do.

Guy: Oh no you didn't.

He got mad and started to cut me in my stomach. I screamed in pain and he was just laughing.

He then instructed his team to start taking everything the people own in the bar. Then suddenly I see a young brunette, maybe in her early 20s walking out from the bathroom. I wonder why the hell didn't she hear the noise and why didn't she just stay in the bathroom?

I look at her and I see resemblance of Lexa. Her eyes were dark, not green as Lexa. But the skin, brown locks and killer jawline, looks a lot like Lexa.

Then her mom or aunt, or guardian then started to shout.

Girl: No. No, Alycia. That's my niece. Please don't touch her.

The girl Alycia then brought out her phone to call 911 but she was tackled by the gunmen. She was already screaming as two of the gunmen were starting to strip her. I hear her cries of help. the other people in the pub was already screaming at them to not hurt the brunette. But instead, the other gunmen were pointing their guns at them to shut up.

I just can't do nothing. Gladly I learned a thing or two about breaking my bones because my mom always tell stories about how many times she popped back shoulders, ankles and hands.

Thankfully the gunmen placed a cloth in my mouth so they can't hear my scream. I started to count but immediately tried to break my hands so I can slip out of this knot. Damn that hurt. I quickly popped it back and slowly made my way to the gunmen.

I attacked the two men holding off the brunette and thank god she was near the entrance of the door. Before the rest were able to catch up on us, I was able to unlock the door and set her free.

Next thing I know, I get a sharp pain on my back.

Black
---------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 55