Chapter 34: Together?

LEXA POV

Clarke and I are busy packing some of my stuff that I need to bring to San Diego. Well, Clarke is packing, I'm just giving her what to pack.

Since it was already late, and we didn't have a proper meal during the date, Clarke and I was hungry.

Me: Hey Clarke, what do you want for dinner?

Clarke: Any will do, Lex.

Me: Tell me what you want so I know what to order

Clarke: Hmm. I don't know really. Anything.

I groan because I don't know what to eat too. But we have to eat if we don't want to pass out of starvation. Since neither of us could think on what to order, the two of us just thought about heating some noodles and canned goods.

I looked at Clarke who was raiding my fridge. She found a frozen pizza and asked if I want some and I nod.

After heating it, I grabbed the pizza box and placed it in front of me and Clarke. Clarke took a piece and just shoved it to her mouth. I laughed as some pizza sauce were smeared across her face.

Clarke: What?

Me: Nothing.

Clarke: Lexa, I swear to god, if you're messing with me, I'll kill you.

Me: It's nothing, really. It's just hmmm.

I stood up and went to sit in front of Clarke. Since the sauce was around her lips, I just licked it. Clarke's eyes widens and I just smirk.

Clarke: Oh my god! You're gross!

Me: What? I always kiss you. Now it just tasted as pizza.

I laugh and Clarke just groans

Clarke is finalizing to pack my stuff and I noticed that there was only once pizza slice left. I said to Clarke she could eat it since she only had two slices but I tried to grab it.

Clarke: Hey, you said I could have the last piece.

Clarke frowned and I just chuckled.

Me: Oh you can have it if you can manage to get it from me.

I smirk and Clarke just frowns.

Clarke: That's hardly a fair fight. I wouldn't want to hurt you.

I raised my brows and teased her by slowly biting on the pizza. Clarke then grabs it but I was faster than her. I stood up and put the pizza slice behind my back. I just chuckled as Clarke kept trying to reach it.