Chapter 8: I Left It

LEXA POV

I woke up with Anya barging into my room. I groan as I get up

Anya: what the fuck Lexa? You have to be in the studio in a couple of minutes. What's your fucking reason why you haven't even got up the bed?

I widen my eyes and glance at the clock. Fuck it's already 8:30 am. I have a shoot in 30 minutes.

Me: I'm so sorry An. I couldn't sleep last night and I slept at around 1 or 2am that's why i wasn't able to wake up early. My alarm must've been ringing all morning.

I sigh but a smile creeped to my face when I remember the song Clarke sang to me.

Anya: Well get the fuck up and go shower. We're leaving in 5 minutes. Luna is on her way and she'll dress you up in the car.

I nod and quickly shower and get dressed. I got out of my room and see an angry looking Anya and Luna waiting for me.

Me: I'm sorry. Give me a break.

They just shook their heads and we head towards the studio.

When we arrive, I was glammed up thanks to Luna's very professional and artistic skills. As we walk inside, my face dropped as I hear Titus telling me that the shoot was moved to an hour.

Me: Seriously? I rushed everything only for it to be moved? Why didn't you bother calling Titus?

Titus: In the first place, you should've been at the studio already. I didn't realize you were late.

Me: Yea well I'm tired and wanted to sleep in.

I say mad and went inside my trailer. Everywhere I go, i mean work-wise, my team drives around my trailer so I can rest up whenever I have breaks or times like this when I wait.

I groan flopping down the couch and wanted to grab my phone. Unfortunately, I think I forgot my phone at home because I was hurrying. So I just grabbed a book.

Anya: Something bothering you sis? I mean, aside the fact that you moved like a ninja only to be rescheduled

Me: Yea, well I left my phone.

Anya: You need to call someone? Here use my phone.

Me: No. I just wanted to scroll to my socials while I wait.

We get cut-off by Luna coming in the trailer with coffee and bagels in her hands.

Luna: well that's a first you want to look through socials. I thought you hate seeing your face in every part of this world?

Me: Yeah i do, I just thought of looking to it today.

Luna and Anya looks at each other sheepishly then looks at me with a smirk. I give them a confused look.

Luna: Lexa is in love!

Now that is a surprise.

Anya: Tell us who is it. Finally, my baby sister is finally getting some.

Me: What the hell are you talking about?! I am not in love. and I am not definitely "getting some".

Anya and Luna frowns and I just chuckle at them.

Anya: Then why the hell you're so into your phone today?

Luna: come on, tell us.

Luna and Anya kept bugging me so I thought about it. They kept poking my sides so I gave up.

Me: Fine. I'll tell you but you have to please keep your mouth shut or else Titus will kill the three of us.

Luna and Anya nods and re-enacts a zipper in their mouth, signaling that their mouths are shut. I breathe deep and start.

Me: well, I kind-of met someone. Virtually. I don't know if this person knows me or not.

Luna: Why of course they do, your face and name is literally all across LA. Unless they're not from here.

Me: That's it, they do live here but that person acted as if they don't know me.

I was so cautious in saying the word "She or Her". So I kept using the word "They" so Luna and Anya can't tell if I'm talking about a guy or a girl. I mean, they know I'm bisexual but I haven't really got into it. I tend to just like guys.

Anya: Well probably because they are shy to admit that you are an actress.

Me: But I even sent a photo of me, and there's no reaction. We even called each other and no reaction to my voice. I mean, fans can recognize my voice.

Luna: Maybe that person is just not a fan?

I think for a moment and maybe Luna is right. Even if may face and name is all over LA, non-fans don't care.

Me: Maybe you're right.

Anya: So when can we meet this mystery person of yours?

Me: Never. Because we will never meet.

They were about to protest but Titus was knocking on the trailer saying that the shoot is about to start and that I should head my way down the studio.

During the shoot, my mind wanders to a certain blue-eyed blonde beauty. I wonder if she's messaging me right now? Will she be mad if that I haven't messaged her today?

I snapped back from my thoughts when I hear Anya shouting.

Anya: Lexa, come on. You need to change for your next shoot.

I groan thinking I have a full-packed day today and I couldn't talk to my blue-eyed beauty. Wait, my? No she's not mine.

I can't, right?

-------------------------------------

End of Chapter 8