Chapter 79: Double Trouble

LEXA POV

Clarke and I planned on not telling the rest of the gang that we were expecting but my tummy says otherwise. I'm only five months pregnant but my tummy is huge. Not that I don't mind. I love that Clarke and I are growing our family.

I have been cranky for months, and my mood swings are worse now. And I have been eating a lot too. Believe it or not, I'm freakin' horny too. And I can't complain. Clarke is giving me everything I want and I need.

Since we were already five months, the doctor said we can find out the gender of our baby. We made our way to the hospital. Today's the day we find out the gender of our baby. I'm hoping it's a girl, Clarke says it's a boy.

We arrive at the hospital and everyone were already there. Being the excited grandparents and aunties.

Me: You guys are here early?

Marcus: Abby and the girls couldn't wait.

Abby: Me? More like you.

Raven: Ah, I'm so excited to meet the little rascal.

Anya: These dorks bet on what gender your baby will be.

Clarke: Seriously? Can't you be normal aunties for once?

Octavia: Never in a million years, C.

We all laugh at their excited state. Clarke and I made our way to the OB Wing.

OB: Hello to my favorite couple. Are you ready to find out the gender of your baby?

Me: Yea we are. We've been fighting about it and whoever lose will give the winner anything she wants.

The doctor laughs at us.

CLARKE POV

Lexa and I are at the hospital, waiting to find out the gender of our baby. She started putting some gel in Lexa's tummy. And I must say, it's big. I widen my eyes and thank the heavens that I don't get pregnant.

I don't know how Lexa moves with that stomach. Lexa slaps my arms knowing what I'm thinking about. I mumble a sorry.

OB: Okay mommies, you see here.... oh gosh.

I panic.

Me: Is everything okay?

OB: Oh yes, sorry. It's more than okay. I just didn't know why we haven't seen this.

Lexa: Seen what? What's wrong?

Lexa and I looks at each other worried.

OB: You see here... that is your baby girl.

YES BABY GIRL!! I cheer and Lexa frowns.

OB: Behind her, is her brother.

Me: Her what?!

Lexa: Did you say behind her is her brother?

Me: We're having twins?

OB: Congratulations, mommies. You're having twins. One of each kind.

I see Lexa crying and I pull her for a hug. I kiss her forehead as well as her tummy.

Me: I love you Lexa.

Lexa: I love you so much more.

Me: We're having twins.

Lexa: Yea, we are.

We kiss again smiling. The doctor gave us a copy of the ultrasound, a 3D image and a video of the heartbeat.

Our friends and family comes in and we tell them the good news. They were both jumping up and down, excited to take care of their grandkids and niece and nephew.

Yes kids.

Twins.

---------------------------------

End of Chapter 79