Chapter 65: France

CLARKE POV

Lexa and I had a very eventful dinner. We both fell asleep and I already set the alarm for me to wake up. I look down at Lexa and she was sleeping soundly.

My phone was already ringing, indicating it's time to wake up. I quickly turned it off and Lexa mumbled words I cannot understand. I chuckle as I gently stroke her arms to wake her up.

Me: Hey baby. It's time to wake up.

Lexa: 5 more minutes pls.

Me: We have to leave the plane, babe. We can get arrested for staying over too much.

She jolts up and widen her eyes. I just chuckle.

Lexa: Oh gosh, I forgot we were on a plane.

Me: Yeah, you were loud.

Lexa smacks my arms and I just chuckle. She looks outside the window as she sees daylight seeping through it.

Lexa: Baby, it's morning! Did we sleep here all night?

Me: I guess we did.

I shake my head and laughs at her. I hand her clothes and we both changed.

As we were walking out of the plane, I hear Lexa gasp and I just look at her with a smirk.

Lexa: Clarke?

Lexa looks at me with wide eyes and I just smile at her.

Me: Bienvenue à Paris, mon amour (Welcome to Paris, my love)

She squeals and jumps to me for a hug.

Lexa: No way! No way! Is that why you made me tired last night?

Me: I am not spoiling you anything.

I smirk at her and she just laughs

Lexa: Oh my god. Clarke. I love you so much

She pulls me for a kiss and I gladly return it.

Me: Now come on, let's go.
--------------------------------------

LEXA POV

I'm back in Paris. Clarke and I arrive at the hotel and went to the suite. I remember because this is where Clarke and I fought. And I think Clarke sees me worried.

Clarke: Hey, I know what you're thinking. Stop it.

Me: Sorry, I just... I don't know. I was so stupid to let you go.

Clarke: We were both stupid. But now, we're here together. Making new memories. I love you, Lex.

I smile at her. I'm so happy she knows how to make me clam down.

One of the hotel staff came in carrying our luggage. I open mine and was shocked to see my clothes.

 I open mine and was shocked to see my clothes