Chapter 42: Raven Day

LEXA POV

I am glad I've finally cleared out all the rumors coming out. And I am finally telling the whole world about me and Clarke. She is so very supportive of me, and I keep on falling in love with her everyday because of it.

After the long day of numerous interviews, Clarke and I decided to go home and rest. Maya was at home and thankfully she was able to prepare dinner for us, because in all honesty, Clarke and I are so tired that we don't have the energy to cook anymore.

After eating dinner, Clarke and I went to take a shower. While Clarke was showering, I was already in bed scrolling through my socials. I smile as I see positive feedbacks from fans and fellow artists about Clarke and I.

Clarke: What are you smiling at?

I look up to see Clarke in just her sports bra and boxers. I love seeing her wear those but at the same time I hate it, because I can't believe that body is mine.

Clarke: Take a picture princess, it lasts longer.

Me: Haha funny Clarke Griffin.

I pulled Clarke down the bed and she starts to tickle me. Of course I wouldn't let her win so I tickled her back. We had a tickle war until Clarke was able to pin me down the bed.

The two of us stare at each other. Green meets blue. And it's like the whole world paused around us. Just us and no one else. I sit up breaking our staring contest.

Clarke kisses me as she slowly push me down the bed

Clarke kisses me as she slowly push me down the bed. She pulls me up so I am laying at the pillow. Her hands travel to the side of my body up and down as we kiss. I hold her neck to pull her deeper to the kiss.

Clarke then puts her legs in between my thighs and starts moving slowly to my center. I moan at the sensation. This gives Clarke a chance to put her tongue inside my mouth. II trailed my hands in Clarke's toned abs as Clarke kisses my jawline to my neck. I arch my neck to give her better access.

Clarke continues to grind her legs on my center, getting faster. I moan hard. I was feeling it until my nerves got to me. So I quickly back away.

Clarke looks at me worried.

Clarke: I'm sorry. I..I shouldn't have.

Me: No no no. I wanted to. I'm just. I'm not yet ready.

Clarke: It's okay, princess. I'll wait forever.

She gives me a sad smile and I smile at her back. We both lay down with our backs facing each other.

I sigh wondering.

Will I ever be ready?

-------------one week time jump--------------------

It's been a week since I backed out from my almost making love with Clarke. There really isn't anything bad going on between us but you know there's something awkward, because of me. Clarke has been so kind to me assuring me that it's okay. Her ego hurt a little but it's okay. Doing 'that' isn't to be rushed. It should be when I'm ready. And I'm so glad Clarke is so understanding.

It's Saturday, and it's Raven's birthday. Well what can I say, Raven and party doesn't mean "calmness".

Me: So what's today's plan? What party has Raven planned now?

Clarke chuckles at me.

Clarke: Oh don't worry, princess. Raven has slightly matured since we graduated College. We first have dinner, just us important people for her. Then afterwards, party.

Me: You know I don't do parties.

Clarke: Don't worry, Lex. We'll just stay in Monty & Jasper's private booth throughout the party. And besides, you'll always be by my side. Just tell me and we'll go straight home.

I just nod at her.

Me: let's go cuddle.

Clarke's face lit up and I chuckle. We make our way to the bedroom and cuddle and made out until we fell asleep.

------------------------

CLARKE POV

I wake up with the annoying buzz from my phone. I look up and see it's Raven

Raven: Where the fuck are you?
Me: What time is it?
Raven: It's 7 dimwit. Hurry up. We have dinner then party starts at 8.
Me: right sorry we fell asleep and forgot to set the alarm
Raven; yea right. Sleep is sex. Just hurry
Me: we didn't...ugh nevermind. We'll be there in 10.

I end the call and slowly wake Lexa up by moving my hands up and down her arms.

Me: Hey, baby wake up. We're late.

Lexa: Hmm. 5 more minutes.

I chuckle as she pulls me closer to her and dips her face at the crook of my neck and gives a quick peck

Me: As much as I love more cuddles. We're late. It's 7 and we still have to have dinner before the party. Party starts at 8, babe.

At that, Lexa shots up. Lexa loves food so if you say we are missing dinner, it's a no no for her.

We both get ready and make our way to Raven's place since it's only across the street. As we enter the house, everybody is already there controlling theirselves not to touch the food.

I laugh.

--------------------------------

End of Chapter 42.