Chapter 48: The Morning After

LEXA POV

I wake up with the biggest smile I could possible do. Memories from last night emerges. I can't believe I just made love with Clarke Griffin. She's my first, and I'm hers. And no one could ever ruin what we have.

I look at a sleeping Clarke and I just chuckle lightly seeing the position we're wrapped in. I am cuddled in Clarke's chest as she wraps her protective arms around me, our legs tangled with each other. And gosh, the nakedness. I see the bed super undone. Bedsheet no longer around us. I just chuckle at the feeling. I slowly move to try and kiss Clarke but I felt something different. I feel Clarke's hard-on. Why the hell is this girl still hard?

I think Clarke felt me move as she stirs. She smiles at me and untangles us.

Clarke: Hey baby, good morning. How are you feeling?

Me: Good morning my love. I am feeling amazing. Maybe a little sore but amazing. And you? I think I haven't pleased you last night.

Clarke: Why would you say that? I had the best time.

Me: well, you have a hard-on.

I look at Clarke who was blushing and covering herself.

Clarke: Sorry, google said this could happen after a hard fuck.

Me: So you googled?

Clarke: Well yeah, in case we do.

Clarke says shyly and I just kiss her.

Me: Not that I don't mind love, but we need to shower. It's 10:35AM and we have to be at the restaurant at 11.

Clarke: Okay baby. Since there's two bathrooms, and as much as I love to shower with you, I have to handle this

Clarke motions to her hard-on. I just chuckle and nod. Clarke and I went to shower and change like ninjas. It was around 11:05am when Anya started calling me. I didn't answer as I know she'll just get mad because we're late.

Me: Babe, come on. Anya is already calling. Let's go.

Clarke emerges from the bathroom fully clothed. She gives me a smirk knowing that I'm thinking of stripping her down.

Clarke: Come on let's go before you think of other things.

I just chuckle and Clarke and I head our way down the restaurant.

When we arrive, all of the girls were already in the table waiting for us.

Anya: About time you showed up. You set the time, you follow it.

Me: Sorry sorry. We woke up late.

Raven: Why the fuck you walking like a penguin, Woods.

Me: Am not!

I said defending myself and Clarke snorts.

Octavia: Oh my god, you didn't!

Me: Did what? Clarke do something

Clarke just full on controlling her laughter and everyone now laughs.

Luna: Oh praise the heavens. Our children are no longer virgins.

Raven: Happy fucking New Year.

I shake my head in defeat and Clarke just gives me a kiss.

Anya: So any plans today?

Clarke: Actually, Raven and Octavia are planning on our NYC trip. I'll be handling our France trip.

Raven: Since it's New Year. I think most of the stores are still closed at this hour. So we'll doing the tour shit and shopping tomorrow and the next day since you two decided we go to France. We have to buy clothes.

Octavia: But tonight we're going to this diner Lincoln is telling us about. It's her bestfriend's diner and it's karaoke night so better buckle up your voices cause we're doing karaoke!

All of us groans but still agreed. As long as we have each other, I'm pretty sure it's a hella fun vacation.

After eating breakfast, we all decided to go rest up again and meet up by the lobby at around 5pm before we go the diner. Clarke and I went to our room to rest and we instantly fell asleep. We woke up at around 4pm for a quick freshen up and glam.

We all meet up at lobby and drive to Pops Diner.

Pops: Hey there ladies. Lincoln told me about you guys. Welcome to the Diner! Come I saved you a table

We said thanks to Pops as he led us to this booth near the stage but a little farther from the crowd. Thank God it was little far from the crowd because I want to enjoy this private event with my friends and the people I love.

Raven: So what you dorks singing tonight?

Anya: No singing from me. Octavia can sing for the both of us.

Octavia: Nooo!! Sing baby. Come on, please for me.

They were bantering until my eyes widen as I hear Pops call out the next singer.

Pops: Okay, so our next performers are from Los Angeles. Let's give a round of applause of Clarke and Lexa.

We hear cheers and I look at a smirking Luna and Raven.

Clarke: Oh you fucking shitheads. What did you do?!

Raven: OH come on Griff, I know you love singing.

Luna: And Lexa here loves to sing too. So it's a win-win. Now go before everyone gets annoyed.

Me: I'll kill you both after this.

Clarke and I walk to the stage dreading for it to end.

Me: I have the perfect song for us to sing babe. And I think you know it.

Clarke nods and we both step on stage.

Clarke: Hi everyone, my name's Clarke.

Me: And I'm Lexa. And we're going to sing 'I think I Kinda, You Know'

Clarke and I ended the song and everyone is on their feet clapping their hands. I look at a smiling Clarke and hugged her. We thanked everyone before we went back to our table.

Luna: OH my god. You killing me is worth it after hearing that. Raven is right, you have an amazing voice Clarke.

Clarke: Thank you, Luna.

Me: And no, we're not killing you guys. Instead, I signed you two to sing as well.

We all laugh as Luna and Raven freaks out. And right on cue, Pops was already announcing their names.

Me: I love you, baby.

Clarke: I love you too.

The night continued which ended Anya singing as well.

It's a great start of the vacation

--------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 48.