Chapter 38: Visit

LEXA POV

It's my second day in San Diego, and I know for a fact that my acting skills are not at par. Of course I'm not focused because I keep on thinking Clarke. Titus even got mad at me at my performance but I didn't even hear what he was saying because my mind was wondering where the hell is Clarke.

I've been calling Octavia and Raven non stop, and still they haven't had a clue to where Clarke is. I am really worried, what if something happened to her?

I start to tear up as I remember the night I pushed her away, the night I hurt her. Luna saw me tear up and she quickly came to me.

Luna: Hey. You're about to go on camera.

Me: Sorry Lun. I just really miss Clarke, and I can't concentrate.

Luna: I know but we're leaving San Diego tomorrow so today's the last day. Can we atleast go through today then after today's shoot, we can continue looking for Clarke?

Me: I can't just stop Luna. It's because of me why she's not here!

I said it a little too loudly and some of the crew members were looking at me. But I don't care.

What I learned in this moment is that, all I want is Clarke and I don't care what people will think. I love her, and that's all that matters.

Luna: I know Lexa. I know. And I can't imagine what you're going through right now. But please, you only have 2 scenes left.

I just nod at Luna. It's not like I have a choice. I walk up to my trailer to read through the lines before making my way to the studio.

I finally end all of my scenes and I head back to my trailer.

Since Titus is back, so are my perks: like drivers and trailers. He wanted to let go of my PR team but I insisted that they stay.

I flopped down the couch groaning as I close my eyes, thinking of possible locations Clarke may go.

I groan as the sound of my trailer door opening.

Me: Luna, I swear to God. Please, just let me be so I can try and find Clarke.

Clarke: Then I guess you can look up now.

My eyes open wide and I jolt up. She's here. My blue-eyed blonde girl is here.

Me: Clarke?

I start to tear up. Seeing her standing there unscathed is more than enough. I felt like I could breathe again.

Then suddenly, all I can see is black.

----------------------------------

CLARKE POV

It's been three days since I ran away from Lexa. She doesn't want anything to do with me, but I love her. Despite her pushing me away, I know I have to protect her.