Chapter 24: Beach

CLARKE POV

I can't believe I just kissed Lexa Woods. Her mouth tasted like sweet strawberries. Like freshly picked fruits on a summer day. All I want is to kiss those plump limps of hers and never ever stopping.

But I am sure glad we ran out of air because any more of those kissing, I might show and I wouldn't want to scare her this early.

Me: Come on princess, let's go for a swim.

Lexa: What? I'm not prepared, Clarke. You didn't tell me you're bringing me here.

Me: who says I'm not?

I smirk and brought out the bag I packed. Lexa was shocked to see a set of bathing suit and swim wear and also some extra clothes to change.

Lexa: How did you?

Me: Well, last Thursday, I had dinner with my mom. I snuck out of work earlier to go to the mall. I didn't know what you wanted so I bought bathing suit and some rashguards. I brought change of clothes from my closet, if that's okay with you.

Lexa: It's more than okay. Thank you, Clarke.

Lexa took the bag from me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Lexa: I don't think I'm ever getting enough of kissing you.

Me: You and me both princess. Now go change and let's go for a swim.

Lexa went to change in the bathroom. After a few minutes she comes out wearing the bathing suit I bought, and gosh did I drool. Gladly I was already in the jacuzzi because I think I have a hard-on.

 Gladly I was already in the jacuzzi because I think I have a hard-on

Lexa: What, cat got your tongue?

Me: Uh, you look pretty princess.

Lexa smirks and joins me in the jacuzzi. I shrugg off the idea of her nakedness and went to grab the Charcuterie board and wine.

Lexa: You really did prepare for today, Clarke.

Me: Of course, all the best for you.

We were enjoying the warm heat of the water and cold breeze of air as we get to know each other.

Me: So, what's your favorite memory?

Lexa: Mmm. My favorite memory would be when I was in high school. This was the time when my step sister and I was on our way to our favorite diner. She kept on bugging me to come out since I was always lurking to this girl from music class. I enrolled to a music class in Australia and I have this classmate who I always want to hear performing. I kept on saying that I'm straight. My sister already came out and she keeps on saying that she has 'gaydar'. So when I listened to her, this girl that I liked came in the diner where we at with her dad. I wanted to come out to my mom but I know she'll kill me, so I just let the girl go. But at least, thanks to her I'm not confusing my sexuality anymore. Sad thing I didn't see her next class so I moved on.