Chapter 51: Crying

LEXA POV

I can't believe Clarke cheated on me. It hurts so much, why did I let myself fall in love with a cheater? I can't be here anymore. I just can't.

I left Luna's room and went to mine and Clarke's room. I assumed she's not there. I needed to get my things so I could leave. When I entered the room. Anya, Luna, Raven, and Octavia were there. All eyes were on me. I was still crying.

I let myself fall down crying. Luna and Raven came to support me and carried me to the bed.

 Luna and Raven came to support me and carried me to the bed

Anya: I'm going to kill that son of a bitch

Anya said mad stomping up from her chair. But Octavia kept on stopping her.

Octavia: Stop it Anya. Don't go making things when you're mad.

Anya: Are you serious O? I love you but Clarke just hurt my sister and I need to kill her.

Octavia: Stop it will you? You don't know Clarke like I do. I know she wouldn't do this-

Anya: Stop defending her! If she really is innocent, where the fuck is she?

Octavia stopped talking.

Anya: You see? She's guilty. So stop acting like she's so clean.

Raven: Lexa, where's Clarke?

Me: I don't know. I don't care. I want to go home.

Luna: Of course, Lexa. Come on.

Raven: You're just leaving?

Luna: I'm sorry Rae. Lexa's my family. And she needs me. If Clarke really did this to her, I have to say goodbye.

Anya: I'm sorry too O. But Lexa comes first.

Luna and Anya helped me packed my stuff, and we went to get theirs. The three of us left Raven and Octavia in the hotel, too stunned to come after us.

We booked the earliest flight back to LA and I just hid in my house.

Anya: How are you holding up, sis?

Me: Like shit. I can't believe I let myself go with her.

Anya: Just forget about her. Karma will creep back on her.

Luna: Yeah. At least you found out earlier rather than when you are already married to her.

Me: I guess so. But guys, please don't break up with Octavia and Raven just because of me. I know how much you love those dorks.

Anya: I would give up the world for you, Lexa.