Chapter 46: Ball Drop

CLARKE POV

Raven, Octavia, and I quickly left the hotel. We were on the way to Ice Corp, but since there was traffic, being NYC and the holiday, I got the time to review the documents again.

Raven: Clarke, we've been over those for a million times already. We'll do great.

Me: Still, I have to be ready.

Octavia: You do realize, we're the one buying Ice Corp, not the other way around right?

I sigh knowing they're right.

Me: Hey, you do realize you're still not getting away for spilling to Lexa that I'm a virgin right?

Octavia just laughs.

Raven: Sorry C. I thought she already knows.

Me: No she doesn't. And please, don't spill out every secret I have next time. Same goes to you Octavia.

Octavia: You see what happens when you do something stupid? I get dragged by it too.

I just chuckled at my two bestfriends. We arrive at Ice Corp and I see Nyko waiting for us by the lobby.

Me: You ready guys?

Raven: More than ready.

Octavia: Let's get this Ice Corp bitches.

I chuckle at them. We head our way to the conference room as Nyko was starting to tour us around the building. It was a usual 50-floor building. The top 2 floors are designated for top management while the 3rd to 8th floors are for parking.

We arrive at the conference room and was greeted by the members of the board of Ice Corp and some of the directors of the company. Nyko then started to discuss about Ice Corp. After about almost 3 hours of discussion, they gave me, Raven and Octavia a chance to discuss.

 After about almost 3 hours of discussion, they gave me, Raven and Octavia a chance to discuss

Me: So what do you guys think?

Raven: Ice Corp has some pretty interesting ideas.

Octavia: Yeah, we could expand the foundation here but also keep the talent management. NYC is known for talents anyways, whether music art or theater.

Me: But who will we put here? I can't see Bellamy or Lincoln handling it here.

Raven: Maybe Nyko?

Me: You think we could trust him?

Octavia: I think so. His peers seem to trust him. And that he's genuine in apologizing and disowning her mom.