Chapter 43: Art and Music

CLARKE POV

It's been two months since Lexa and I have been together. Two months and nothing has happened after making out. Not that it bothers me. We had a lot of 'almost', and now I get how guys get annoyed after getting a hard-on and nothing happens.

I respect Lexa so much, I am also afraid if anything happens to us, I want us both to be ready. I haven't had sex at all. I know, what a 25 year-old virgin am I, a useless lesbian. But like I said before, I never had the time. I was all work work work.

But meeting Lexa, it made me 'ready'. It's like my groins is shouting 'she's the one'. And I'd wait forever for Lexa.

It's almost Christmas, and I honestly don't know what to give Lexa. She already has everything, I mean she can buy anything she wants so honestly, I don't know what to give her.

But I am excited to celebrate Christmas and New Year with her. So I just decided to give her what I think she'll love, from my heart.

----

It's Christmas. It's not snowing like in other states but it's still freezing as hell. Since I wanted this Christmas to be special, it was just us family: Lexa, Anya, Luna, Raven, Octavia, my mom, and Marcus.

I was sad when Lexa mentioned that she's not really in speaking terms with her parents since she and Anya moved to the States. So it's important that she feels the family holiday spirit with our family.

Since I decided to host this year's Christmas, everyone was coming to my house. BUT they should bring food since I am not good in cooking. I went down the living room to see Lexa already preparing some chips and mallows by the table.

Me: Hey, princess!

Lexa: Hey, baby.

I kiss her and we got interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

Everyone's here!

We all said our hi and hellos as we all put our gifts below the Christmas tree and we gather around the living room.

Me: Today, we celebrate Christmas. The season of love. But as much as I want to eat what you guys brought, I want to give Lexa something special and I want you all to be here.

I went to my room real quick and brought out a big wrapped box. I hear Lexa gasped at the size of the gift.

Me: Okay, well, I want to start. Lexa, my princess, it has only been a few months since we met, but you don't know how much I care for you. I know you can buy anything you want in the world that's why I'm giving you something from my heart. I hope you like it my love.

Lexa stood up and saw my artwork

Lexa stood up and saw my artwork. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Lexa: Clarke, baby, this is amazing. Thank you!