Chapter 52: Relapse

LEXA POV

It's been a month since Clarke and I broke up. Luna and Raven are still together, and so is Anya and Octavia. I really haven't been asking about Clarke, I thought it will help me move on, but I guess not.

I haven't been hanging out with them for the past month. I don't know how to face them. If Clarke's home, I don't want them to choose on who to hang-out with. But tonight is Anya's birthday, and as much I don't want to go, I have to. And I'm pretty sure Raven and Octavia will be there.

I arrive at Anya and Octavia's place. I parked my car at the driveway since they left the space for me. Before I came down, I looked at the house across the street. It was Clarke's. I then see Wells and Maya out the front yard and I was doubting if I would go talk to them or not.

I decided it's not best so I went down the car and went inside Anya's and Octavia's. They moved in together this past month and I'm so happy for them. I was about to knock on the door when I hear Wells and Maya calling for me.

Maya: Ms

Maya: Ms. Lexa, Hi. It's nice to see you again.

Me: You as well, Maya. How have you been?

Maya: We're okay. We just miss you at the house.

Me: I'm sure Clarke's keeping you guys occupied.

Maya silences as she looks at Wells. I look at them confused.

Wells: Ms. CG hasn't been home for the past month, Ms. Lexa. She hasn't even gone to work.

Me: What? Where is she?

Wells: we don't know. Even Ms. Raven and Ms. Octavia doesn't know where she is.

Clarke's not back yet? Where the hell is she? Our conversation was interrupted by Luna and Raven arriving. Since they just live beside Anya and Octavia's place.

Raven: Lexa! It's so nice to finally see you.

Me: It's nice to see you too, Raven. Sorry I've been busy.

Raven: I know. Luna says you have a lot of projects this month. Congrats.

I give Raven a thanks. We all went inside to see a couple of Anya's friends from the Cafe and Octavia's delinquent friends.

They all look at me as I enter. I guess they want to know where Clarke is. All I want to say is 'you and me both'.

The party was doing great until it was time to go home. The only ones left are me, Anya, Luna, Octavia, and Raven. We were all cleaning up until Wells and Maya came knocking at the door loud.

Anya: What the hell Wells? Why are you banging the door?

Wells: Sorry but I think we know were Ms. CG is.