Chapter 54: On the TV

LEXA POV

It's been a whole day and we're still looking for Clarke. It's tiring but I know it's going to be worth it. I hate Clarke's guts but I still do love her. And I'm worried about her. We haven't really talked to Raven and Octavia about Clarke's situation yet but now's not the right time.

Since Raven was able to create a map where we can put a mark on where we already visited, almost half of NYC is cleared of Clarke. The five of us agreed that we should all meet up for dinner at Pops Diner to discuss about the whereabouts of Clarke.

Since Luna, Anya and I were the first to arrive, we already went to sit on a booth to wait for them. It was not full so Pops said that we should stay at the bar so he can assist us easily.

We were sitting down watching some football or soccer game on the TV when a girl game sitting down beside me.

Girl: Hey there stranger. It's been a long time.

I turn around to see Costia.

Me: Costia? What are you doing here?

Luna and Anya heard the name and they immediately came standing beside me.

Costia: I live her sweetheart. I should be asking you the same.

Me: I'm here with friends.

Costia: Want to get out of here for a bit?

Me: No, Costia. Like I said, I'm here with friends.

Anya: I think you need to leave, Costia. You're not welcome here.

Costia: Oh feisty, I like this one. Hi, I'm Costia.

Anya: I know who you are, and I suggest you leave.

Cosita: Why so? I'm here for Lexa anyways.

Costia looks at me and I just look at her with disgust. She's so flirtatious, I don't want this kind of person. I only want Clarke.

Costia: Come on Lexa. Just like old times, please? You're girlfriend's not coming back to you, I hope you know that,

Me: No, you don't know that.

Costia: Well I do. If you could've just listened to her, maybe she's here beside you right now. But she isn't right? And I'm here.

I was about to react when I hear Raven speak up. I look behind me and I see Raven and Octavia.

Raven: What do you mean you could've listed to Clarke?

Me: I-uh. She..-

Costia: Hi, I'm Costia. A friend of Lexa's.

Octavia: Speak or I'll cut your hands.

Costia: Jeez. So uptight. Well, a little birdie told me that Lexa here didn't even listen to what Clarke was trying to say. Clarke says that the photo was not true, but instead Lexa called her a lying, cheater bitch.

Raven: Is that true, Lexa?

I wasn't able to form any words. Anya and Luna immediately know what to do and went to Raven and Octavia to pull them away from me.

Octavia: Fuck you, Lexa. I respected you! But you're the fucking reason why Clarke's missing. Fuck you.

I was in tears. And I look at Costia who was just laughing beside me. I wanted to explain myself but then I hear Clarke's voice. All of us stand up searching for that voice.

Costia: It's on the TV you idiots.

All of us glare at Costia. We look up at the TV and there she is, Clarke. my Clarke. Singing in front of some pub, a rodeo club?

"I'm trying to find the heart I lost. I'm trying to be who I once was. Missing parts of me all because, all because I lost myself in loving you"

I tear up hearing Clarke singing this song. The lyrics are so deep. Is this how she feels?

Raven: That's an original song.

Octavia: Clarke hasn't written a song for years.

I look at a sad Raven and Octavia.

Costia: Oh boo hoo, come on Lexa. Let's go. I can please you in more ways you know, baby.

Me: Gross, Costia. Just gross.

Raven and Octavia, with Anya and Luna then came near me.

Octavia: Who the hell are you? Leave our friend alone.

Costia: Lexa's my girlfriend. We were together long before she met Clarke.

My eyes widen but I think Raven and Octavia didn't believe her.

Raven: Right, because she would go for someone like you. Please leave before cops will arrest me by killing you.

I smile as I hear Raven and Octavia defending me. Despite me being the reason for Clarke's disappearance, they still treat me as their friend.

Costia: Whatever, you're a lost cause anyways, Lexa. And so is Clarke. Just so you know, she's already dead inside, so say bye bye to your precious-

I wasn't able to hold my anger off and just punch Costia right in the face.

Costia: Oh you're so going to regret that Woods. You know what I'm capabale of.

Me: I don't care Costia. Go and release whatever you have on me, I don't care. I'm already happy and proud of who I am.

Costia: Fuck you, you'll regret that. You'll see in about 1 minute.

I look at Costia confused and she's just smirking as she was standing up. Then suddenly I see Titus walking behind her.

Me: Titus? What the hell are you doing here?

Titus: Watching your lover crash and burn.

I widen my eyes and so does the rest of the girls. Costia and Titus just points at the TV.

And everything is just a blur.

NO!

-------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 54.