Chapter 13: Polis Cafe v2

LEXA POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. I glance at my clock and see that it's already 11am. I grabbed my phone hoping it's Clarke but it was Luna.

Me: Hey Lun, what's up?

Luna: Anya was asking if you have any plans today?

Me: Uh, not at the moment. Why?

Luna: Anya asked if we want to go to the Cafe today. It's Saturday so there'll be a lot of people there that's why she wants us there to have some company. Since she has to be there today.

Me: Okay, but can we go a little after lunch? I just woke up and I want to move slow today.

Luna: Sure. I'll pick you up at 2?

Me: yeah sounds great.

I ended the call and flopped back to bed. Since I am not doing anything today, I might as well go ang hangout with my friends. Anya's cafe has a little booth behind the counter where it's for 'private' people only. Which is actually designed for us. So I don't get worried that I go there any time of the day because I know paparazzi can't see me from there.

I grabbed my phone to check if Clarke sent a message. She's probably still sleeping so I sent her a message instead.

lwoods
Hey Clarke, I just woke up. You're probably still sleeping. But when you wake up, please make sure you eat please. Take care today.
<sent 11:15am>

I closed my phone and went to my bathroom to take a very long shower. Taking long showers has been one of the best times in my alone time. Here, I can relax and just enjoy the warm water hitting my skin. It relaxes me.

I finish showering and went to my closet to change. I decided to just wear a simple shirt and jeans since we are only going to the cafe.

Since we are eating at the cafe, I decided not to eat. I just grabbed a yogurt and flopped to the couch to watch some reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I was getting bored since it was still 1pm so I called Luna to come over.

After a few minutes, Luna arrived carrying a box of donuts. I just laughed at her.

Me: I thought we're going out to eat. Why do you have a box of donuts?

Luna: This came from my roommate. She orders so much and I just want to say 'stop ordering'. I swear to god, i'm this close to looking for another apartment.

Me: why won't you?

Luna: because, I don't have big cash like you to have a different apartment. My place now is cheap so eh.

Me: You know you could always ask me right?

Luna: I know but I want to manage my money you know. If I owe you cash, it means I can't budget what I earn.

Me: yeah, I get it. You could always move in with me.

Luna: And risk being exposed to the world that I'm your girlfriend?

Luna exaggerates and I just smack her.

Luna: besides, Titus will kill me if news like that will spread.