Chapter 49: Girls

LEXA POV

It's our last day in New York City. This afternoon, we are flying to France. I still can't believe that we are going there for a week. I'm excited traveling around the world with the person I love the most, and my friends who now I see as my family.

Since we only have a few hours before we fly, the girls and I decided to just shop today. Not until I receive a text from my PR team. I showed them the message.

Anya: I can't believe how fast these people are

Anya: I can't believe how fast these people are. Don't they have a life?

Octavia: You guys do however sing really well.

Luna: Yeah, screw them. Atleast you guys sing good and look good together.

Me: I just hate it cause people will know we're here.

Clarke: Don't worry babe. At least we're already leaving NYC this afternoon.

Me: I guess you're right. Thank babe.

We continued our day at the mall buying clothes to wear for France. We got hungry, or should I say Raven, so we decided to go eat at this Restaurant.

While we were in line, some girl came near Clarke screaming her name. I look at her shocked.

Girl: Clarke? Oh my god! Hi!!!

Clarke: Niylah!! What are you doing here? It's so nice to see you.

So the girls name is Niylah. And Clarke's hugging her? Who the hell is this person?

Niylah: How are you? I see you're doing great.

Clarke: Uh yeah. I'm good. And you?

Niylah: I'm also great. I just moved here in NYC. I'm actually looking to transfer jobs. I'm kinda bored with traveling.

Clarke: Aw, too bad. Hey, I'm expanding Grounders Inc here in NYC. If we relaunch, you can drop by and send your application. I'd be glad for you to be part of the team.

Niylah: Really? That'd be great! I'll take you up on that. But for now, let me enjoy my freedom of not waking up early in the morning.

Clarke: You do that. Oh, Niylah, I want you to meet my girlfriend. This is Lexa. Lexa, this is Niylah. We went to Law School together.

 We went to Law School together