Chapter 78: Glee

LEXA POV

Clarke and I have been married for three months now. Our life's never been better. Today, we are premiering the first episode of Glee. Clarke gladly accepted the role so this is her first acting career. But I know she will be great because she has the talent.

For the past three months, Clarke and I have been going to tapings and it was one of the easiest roles I ever do. It's because it didn't feel like acting, because I was performing with the love of my life.

Raven: Can't believe I have a famous best friend

Clarke: I'm not famous, Rae. It's Lexa.

Raven: Who says you're my best friend?

Clarke throws her towel at Raven who was laughing and running. Since Clarke is new to acting, Raven and Octavia joined her to support her.

We were all in my trailer getting ready. Luna are both our make-up artists so thank god Grounders Inc gave us two more Personal Assistants. At least Luna is a bit calmer than usual.

Luna: So Clarke, if you continue acting, can we be your managers as well.

Clarke: If I continue, and that's a big IF, sure Lun.

Luna cheers and I just chuckle. After a few minutes, we were finished so Clarke and I were the ones left in the trailer as the girls went to Anya's cafe to help her bring in the food and drinks we ordered for the crew and us.

Me: Are you ready for your big debut babe?

Clarke: Ugh, I'm sweating already. Luna's going to kill me.

Me: You're gonna do great love. Besides, the hard part is over. We're just going to walk through the red carpet, smile, then we watch.

Clarke: Okay. I'll just follow you then

Me: I'll be right by you every step of the way, love.

After a few minutes, the director called for everyone as the red carpet premier is starting. One by one, the cast walk down the red carpet and of course the paparazzi and media are there.

I held Clarke's hand, she really looks nervous. I gave it a squeeze and she gave me a warm smile.

Me: Ready babe?

Clarke: ready.

Clarke and I walk towards the red carpet and everyone was taking pictures and asking questions. When it comes to this, it isn't required to answer questions so I just smiled. I look at Clarke who was smiling and waving to the camera and it makes me proud.

Anya then signaled us to go inside the theater as the show is about to start.

Clarke: Oh thank god it's over.

I just chuckle at her and kissed her forehead.

We all sat down the theater, our friends and family beside us as we watch the first episode of 'Glee'.

(Lexa as Rachel Berry. Clarke as Finn Hudson)

The first episode ended and everyone was standing up. I look at Clarke with wide smile, gosh she owned the show.