Chapter 64: Continued Promises

CLARKE POV

It's been one week since I asked Lexa got back together, and I planned on taking her on a romantic date. Today, I'm finally taking her out. I've planned this for the whole week and I hope it won't get ruined.

I feel so nervous, this is like a first date all over again. I breathe in and out and I knock on her door. She opens it and my jaw drops and look at her up and down. She smirks ate me.

Me: Wow. You look beautiful.

Lexa: You don't look bad yourself, Clarke.

I clear my throat and kiss her cheeks.

I hand Lexa flowers that I bought in a flower store nearby. My hands were shaking of nervousness and Lexa just chuckles at me holding my hand to comfort me.

Me: Sorry. Flowers for you, my princess.

Lexa: Thank you, Clarke.

Lexa excused herself to put the flowers in a vase. When she returned I was just standing on her door like a lost puppy. Nervous as hell about this date.

Lexa: Relax, Clarke. It's not like it's our first date.

Me: It still feels like it thought.

Lexa: Just relax. You already have me. I don't care if we're having a date beside the dump pit. I care that I'm with you.

She looks smiling and it warms my heart. I guess I'm being nervous for nothing.

Me: Let's go to the dumpster then.

I said smirking and she just laughs at me. I thought she'd give up but she even pulled me to the car.

I shake my head stopping her

I shake my head stopping her. I went to the passenger side and open the door for her.

Lexa: Why thank you, your majesty.

Lexa bows down and I just chuckle at how cute she is. I made my way to the driver side and started to drive.

Lexa: So where are we going?

Me: It's a surprise. I hope you'll like it.

Lexa grabs my right hand and gives it a kiss. We arrive at our destination and Lexa looked at me confused.

Lexa: Airport? Where are we off to?

Me: Who says we're flying? We'll have dinner in the plane, princess.

Lexa: You are full of surprises, Clarke Griffin.

I smirk at her and she just shakes her head. We made our way inside my private plane and she smiles at the view. The chairs were faced-to-faced with a dining set-up prepared.