Chapter 68: That Girl in Music Class

LEXA POV

It's been weeks since Clarke and I rekindled. This week has been amazing. There were no secrets between us, and I love our communication. It made us stronger than ever.

It's Saturday so it means Wells and Maya were out to their families. Clarke and I stayed in her place this weekend since we agreed that we alternately go to each other's places. As much as I want to ask her to move-in with me, I think Clarke loves her house more than my place. Besides, I only stay in an apartment.

Me: So what do you want to do today, babe?

Clarke: I actually had a long week. Do you want to go hang-out at the beach house?

Me: Hmmm, okay. But can we stay here instead? Now that I have nothing to hide to the world, I want us to go out, maybe a movie or something.

Clarke: Of course, love. But I have a meeting today, is it okay you wait for me? I promise it will be quick.

Me: No worries, babe. I want to sleep in anyways. Or you know, go and practice some songs.

Clarke: Oh yea, that reminds me. You have to let me hear your songs for me. I only heard a glimpse of it in the hospital. Mom said you wrote two

I blush at what Clarke said. Yes, I wrote songs for Clarke, about us. But I am shy to even play it for her, despite knowing that she'll surely love it.

Me: Of course, love. I'll play it to you next time we jam.

Clarke: Yay I can't wait!

Just then, Clarke received a call. She was groaning. It means that it's her cue for her meeting.

Me: Go babe. I'll give you cuddles after your meeting.

Clarke: Okay, I'll be real quick. You promise!!!!

Clarke says running off to her office. I just chuckle at her.

Clarke was in her office room, having a quick meeting with some investors. I was kind of bored so I decided to go down the living room and brought out the acoustic guitar.

After our karaoke night in New York, I have been offered musical projects. I delayed it due to recent issues and problems but now, i have no excuse. So I have to practice.

---------------------------------

CLARKE POV

I was annoyed having to work on a Saturday. I am already practicing that I have to keep off work during the weekends to be with my family and friends. But sometimes, I just can't control it. These are one of the major investors of Grounders Inc so I have no choice but to say yes.

Thankfully it was a quick meeting since French people doesn't want long talks. When I fixed up my laptop, I went to find Lexa and claim my cuddles she promised.

I was on my way to the bedroom when I heard music. I guess she's practicing some songs for her auditions for musical projects.

I slowly walked towards the living room to eavesdrop on her music.

I watch as she plays the guitar and I stand there in awe. I love her voice. I won't stop playing it on loop if she releases a music album.

Lexa ends her song and I gave her a slow clap.