Chapter 71: Moving Day

CLARKE POV

Over a two weeks ago, I asked Lexa to move in with me. And thankfully she said yes. We were basically living together already. It's just that we have two houses to go to, my place and Lexa's. So now, it's just our place.

Anya: You have a small apartment but why do you have a lot of stuff?

Raven: How the hell did you fit all these stuff in your house, Lexa?

I laugh as Lexa smacked Anya and Raven. It's true that Lexa has a lot of stuff but it's mostly clothes, shoes, bag, and make-up. It's understandable since she is an actress.

Thankfully I have a linen room beside the mater bedroom in the house, so I turned the linen room to Lexa's vanity room. I already have a walk-in closet in my bedroom but I had the linen room renovated and joined it to the master bedroom so that it will have 2 walk-in closets. The other one will serve as the main walk-in closet, and the other is Lexa's vanity area. All her make-up, shoes, bags, and gowns/dresses for work, she can place it there.

Octavia: I can't believe the six of us will be neighbors!! Finally.

Luna: I can now freely come and raid your fridge, Lexa.

Lexa: No you can't. Go buy your own food. Raven's rich so use her money.

Lexa says protesting. This girl loves food and sometimes she thinks she can eat everything we have in the house. so I just chuckle.

After a few more hours of helping the movers move Lexa's stuff to my place, we all decided to take a break.

Me: I ordered pizza and some nuggets. It'll arrive in a few minutes. You guys can rest up a bit in the living room

All of them said thanks. Lexa was still in our room, fixing her things. I called for her to come relax a bit and gladly she joined us.

Anya: So, welcome to the neighborhood, Woods.

Lexa: Where's my welcome home gift?

Anya: Clarke!! Lexa wants a gift.

I chuckle as Anya keep calling for me as Lexa is smacking her to stop.

Me: What do you want, babe?

Lexa: Nothing. Anya is just being annoying. Your house and the vanity room is already more than enough gift from you, my love.

Lexa stands up and kisses me roughly than I assumed. Everyone fake chokes and we just chuckle.

After a few minutes, the food arrived and we started eating.

Since the rest of the girls has other plans, they bid farewell since Lexa also wanted to fix her clothes in the walk-in closet.

I follow Lexa to our bedroom.

----------------------------------------

LEXA POV

Clarke and I finally moved-in together. I mean, we basically were living together already but it's official.

I'm so in love with her that she knows how to treat me right. She basically gave up her linen room for a special vanity area for my stuff.

Clarke and I's friends had helped unpacking my stuff but since I didn't let them fix my clothes, I am here in the vanity closet fixing it.

Clarke was left in the living room as she fixes the mess.