Chapter 80: It's Go Time

LEXA POV

It's been 9 months since I told Clarke I was pregnant. I can't believe I'm starting a family with the woman I love the most. Sooner or later, I'm giving birth to our twins. I'm nervous and at the same time excited.

I went downstairs to see Clarke cooking in the kitchen. I went to sit at the stool bar to watch her cook. And i'm just bored.

Me: Clarrkiieeeeeeee.

Clarke chuckles at me but still looks at me with a smile

Clarke: Yes princess?

Me: I'm bored.

Clarke grins and she look at me seductively. She closes the stove and comes close to me. Okay, I know what she's planning.

Me: Clarke, the Maya and Wells are here!

Clarke: Hmm, don't worry love. They're in their room at the backyard. They probably hears us every night and every day. So no more surprises here.

(A short SMUT. so pls skip )

Clarke says in between kisses. I want her to stop but my hormones are kicking my horny ass self. Since I am wearing a nightdress, it was easy for Clarke to pull it up. She sucked on my nipples and I arch my neck at the feeling. Her hands moved south as she was playing with my clit on the lace. I fight back a moan then suddenly Clarke inserted 2 fingers inside of me. I scream at the pleasure. I look at Clarke grinning at me. She stops sucking my nipples and removes her fingers. I whine but she moves south. She pulled down my panties and started eating my pussy. I buck my hips and she inserts 3 fingers inside and curls it. She pumped faster and faster until I was almost ready to cum when she suddenly stopped and pulled out. I whine and she just grins at me. She stood up, teasing me with wet kisses. I arch my neck and next thing I know, she was thrusting her hard cock inside me. I screamed and I feel like the whole village heard it. She thrusted inside me hard and fast. A few more thrusts, we both came. She slowed down her pace and kisses me passionately.

(continue here)

Clarke: Hmmm, i love having sex with you.

Me: I love you fucking me.

We both laugh and change. Clarke went back to cooking and I sat in the chair waiting for her as I read through the baby book.

Me: Clarke? Do we have everything we need when the babies come?

Clarke quickly drops the spatula and rans to me.

Clarke: Are you in labor?

I just chuckle at her.

Me: No, love. I just wanted to make sure we're ready.

Clarke: Yea. The babies' bags are in the door, the keys are ready by the door too. And the car's already parked straight to the street so no need to back it up from the driveway. And two baby seats are set in the car. Want me to get the bag for us to check if we missed something?

I nod knowing my paranoia is kicking in. Clarke hands me the bag and shows me everything inside. Diapers check. Clothes check. Extra clothes check. Wipes and Towels check. Cleaning stuff check. Stuff toy check. Blankets check. Milk and bottles check. Okay we're ready. Clarke went to put it back beside the door. She came back, kissed my forehead and went back to cooking.

Me: Clarke? Can you get the baby bag again pls?

Clarke: Did we forget something?

Me: No. I think my water just broke.

I look down at the pool of water below me. Clarke's eyes widen and rans towards me. She yelled at Wells and Maya to call everyone and clean up the pool of water.

Clarke carried me, yes she did, her adrenaline is kicking in. She placed me to the car, took the baby bag and drove to the hospital.

Me: Clarke, we're gonna have a baby!

Clarke looks at me excited. We arrive at the hospital and Abby was already by the entrance with the nurses to help me to the delivery room.

Abby: Maya called me and now she's calling the others. I called Marcus, he's on his way. Same as the girls.

Clarke and I both nod. Then I feel the pain starting to build up. These contractions are really painful. Clarke and I were in the delivery room waiting for our doctor. When she arrived, I was already sweating. Clarke's doing her best to calm me down.

OB: Are you ready to meet your twins, mommies?

I look at Clarke and she smiles at me. She gives me a kiss and tells me that it'll all be okay. We both nod and I start to push. Hell it's painful. I push again and I see Clarke squirming because I'm squeezing her hands very tight. One last push, I hear a baby crying. Our baby

OB: Meet your baby girl, mommies.

I nod at Clarke to go check on our baby girl. I tear up as I see her face warm up. Then my doctor started to tell me to push since our baby boy wants to come out too. Clarke hurries back to hold my hand. It's easier this time, in two push, our baby boy was born.

OB: And here's you baby boy. Congratulations mommies!

Clarke kissed my head and asked if she could go see our babies. I nod at her. She then came back carrying both of our kids.

Clarke: Hey twins. I'm you mommy Clarke. And this, is your mama Lexa.

I cry just looking at them. Clarke hands me our babies and I hold them. Clarke wipes my tears and kisses me.

Me: They're beautiful Clarke.

Clarke: All of you are.

I smile at her and give her a long passionate kiss. We both look at our twins and they were smiling.
———————————————————-

CLARKE POV

Lexa just gave birth to our two beautiful twins. They are just so amazing that I would give up everything for them. I love them so much.

After a few minutes of cleaning up and filling out the registration forms of our twins, there was a knock on our door. I open it to see mom, Marcus and the girls coming in.

Abby: Oh my god, my grandchildren. They're so beautiful

Octavia: Clexa babies!!!

Raven: The most spoiled children of the whole world.

We all laugh at Raven's remark.

Anya: Congrats guys. They're beautiful.

Luna: Spitting image of the both of you.

Marcus: So are we going to call them Clexa girl and Clexa boy?

We all laugh realizing we haven't introduced our kids yet.

Me: Well, since I thought it was a girl, I am naming her. And Lexa thought it was a boy, so she's naming him.

Lexa: His name is Aiden Jake Woods-Griffin

Me: Our baby girl's name is.... Alexandria Madi Woods-Griffin.

Welcome to the world, my loves.

---------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 80