Chapter 32: Woods

LEXA POV

Clarke and I was having the best time of our lives just relaxing, watching movies, and just getting to know each other. I know I want us to be private for now but at the same time I also want that we go out even just for a little bit.

Then I remember I know a place where Clarke and I could go. So I went to Clarke's house, gathered some supplies, and she looked at me confused.

Clarke: What are you doing, Lex?

Me: Well, it's always you who has a surprise for me so it's time for me to return the favor. Is it okay if we go out for a drive?

Clarke: Of course. I trust you, princess.

I smiled and finished packing. Since we were both decided to go out, Clarke and I head our way to this place. I was driving since Clarke didn't know where we're heading. After a few minutes, we arrived.

Clarke: The woods?

Me: Why, you scared?

Clarke: No

I chuckled as Clarke said that way too quickly. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Me: I got you, Clarke. Now come on follow me.

After a few minutes of walking to the deep woods, we climbed this hill. When we reached the top, I was in awe. A view of the whole Los Angeles at night.

Clarke: Wow, Lex, this place is amazing. How did you find this?

Me: When I first came to Los Angeles, I didn't know where to go for some quiet time. Los Angeles was loud. Since I was a starting actress back then, I didn't want to make any mistakes by going to a bar or any public places in fact. That's why I decided to go to the Woods.

Clarke: You do realize that going to the Woods is more dangerous right?

Me: I know but I took a risk. Atleast if I die, no one will find out how I died. But thankfully I didn't and I found this place.

Clarke: Wow. Just beautiful, Lex.

The two of us sat quietly in the moonlight. Then suddenly I watch Clarke as she pulls out her iPad from the picnic basket. I watched her as she opens a drawing app then started to draw and color the scenery before us. Then I notice her drawing something else above the sketch. I look up at her as she starts speaking.

Clarke: You know, Lex. All my life, all I wanted was to help people. I never had the opportunity to look out for myself. Even now that I have the means to spend for myself, I seem to find ways not to make myself happy, even just by simply going on a vacation. Because all I care about is to make sure the people I love and care about are happy. All of this is still true, until I met you. You made me realize that I can look out for them and still be happy.

I tear up with what Clarke was saying. She can't see it as she's focused on sketching in her iPad.

Clarke: You're amazing, Lex. I hope you know that. You have this other persona with other people, being an actress and all, but around me and Raven, Octavia, Luna and Anya, you're being you. The soft, kind, and funny Lexa. And I'd prefer that Lexa always. I hope you don't lose yourself.

I grabbed Clarke's face and a very warm smile creeps to her face. I smiled back.

Me: I'd choose you everyday, Clarke. I'd choose to stay with you, everyday.

Clarke chuckles and hides her iPad from me

Clarke chuckles and hides her iPad from me. She was doing some finishing touches then she showed it to me. I looked at it and my jaw drops. Tears starting to fall from my eyes.

Me: Clarke, this is amazing. Your artworks need to be known and seen by everyone.

Clarke: I don't need everyone's attention. Your appreciation is more than enough, Lex.

I smile at Clarke and she did the same.

Clarke: Come here, princess.

Clarke pulled me into a hug and I put my head in her neck as we hug through the cold breeze.

Me: Clarke?

Clarke: What is it princess?

I forgot what I was about to say. I just stared at her and she stared at me. It always happens but whenever blue meets green, it's like everything around us collapses. Just us, no one else. I stare at her lips and next thing I know Clarke was leaning in slowly. I closed the gap and kissed her.

Our lips move in snyc. Her lips tasting like coffee mint and I would taste it forever. Kissing her feels like fireworks exploding through my entire body. We pull apart for air, but quickly kiss back. Clarke brushes her tongue asking for entrance and I granted. I moan at how her tongue moves dominantly inside my mouth. I can't get enough of her.

We slowly part for air. Resting our foreheads together and not opening our eyes. I slowly open mine and see Clarke's eyes still closed. I give her a peck on the lips and she smiles.

We kissed again but this time, only short and sweet.

We go back to the car and drive home while our hands intertwined.

We go to bed with the biggest smile on our faces, cuddling.

It's just us.

------------------------------------

End of Chapter 32