Chapter 37: Fly

LEXA POV

It's been two days since Clarke left. None of us have heard from her. Not even her mom. I felt even more guilty as to why she disappeared like this. My feelings toward her are so strong and I need to see her.

But fucking Titus and his rules. Since Anya told me to follow Titus for a bit while we look for Clarke, I have to do what he says. He doesn't care about Clarke so he made me go to the re-shoot of some of my scenes for the FWTD in San Diego.

I am booked for two whole days and I'm annoyed, I should be looking for Clarke for those two days. Not go and shoot for some scenes.

Anya drives me and Luna at the airport with Octavia and Raven

Me: Can I not go? I need to find Clarke. It's been two days.

Anya: You have to go. Titus is watching our every move. Let me, Raven and Octavia look for Clarke here. Just go and please Titus, and maybe he'll get off our backs.

Raven: You'll be back sooner than you think Lexa. We'll update you with everything. But for now, Clarke wouldn't want you to miss out work because of her. So go.

I nod and give them a tight hug.

In the flight, Luna taps on my shoulder as I stare to the abyss.

Luna: Hey, how are you holding up?

Me: I don't know honestly. I just want to see Clarke.

Luna: I know. She'll show up soon. She's just hurting right now.

Me: How will she come back when she knows I made a terrible mistake?

Luna: How about this, let's do what we can do right now. Write a letter, or a song. Explaining what's going on. Then we'll send the letter to her place or to her cellphone through iMessage or Email. Maybe she'll find it and read it.

Me: Raven and Octavia's keeping watch at her house 24/7, how will she go there? And she's not responding to our messages. Everything goes straight to voicemail.

Luna: Like I said, let's do what we can right now. We'll figure something out to deliver your message to Clarke.

I nod at Luna

I nod at Luna. She then asked for the flight attendant for some paper and pen. Gladly they have it on board.

I say thank you as I take the paper and pen. I have a few hours before we land in San Diego so I started writing. Explaining everything, and apologizing.

Dear Clarke,

I don't know where you are right now and I know you probably don't want to hear from me. But I just want to explain. I know I've hurt you in more ways than one. And you have the right to not forgive me, and not to see and talk to me.

But Raven and Octavia made me realize that I made a mistake. That I should've just been honest with you.

You see Clarke, I didn't mean about what I said. It broke my heart saying those words. But I had to.

It's no excuse because I know we should be fighting problems together. But at that moment, it's the only thing I thought was right.

You see, my previous manager, Titus, threatened me to expose you if I don't let you go and take him back as my manager. He wants to expose everything bad in you. I may not know everything yet, but I can't just sit here and watch him do that.

He wants to control me. And he doesn't want any part of you to be associated with me. I don't know what he knows about you, but I can't risk him exposing you.

My feelings for you are so strong that I can't and I will never want to see you get hurt by him and other people. So I took a risk and push you instead. And I was so wrong about that.

I know I don't know how to make it up to you, but please Clarke. Come back. Come back home. Everyone misses you.

I miss you, Clarke Griffin.

Yours,
Lexa

I finished writing just about the captain announced that we are landing soon. I was amazed that Luna has letter envelopes in her bag. She said it was for emergencies when we have contracts or such.

I placed the letter to the envelope and closed it shut.

We arrived at San Diego and the first thing I told Luna was that we have to send the letter to Clarke.

Luna: Where will we send it, Lexa?

Me: I don't know. But let's send it to her house. Maybe, just maybe, she drops by and finds the letter.

Luna nods and I hope I am right. We sent the letter through the post office and I hope Clarke will receive it.

Clarke, I'm sorry.

--------------------------------

End of Chapter 37