Chapter 22: Skaikru Bar

CLARKE POV

It's finally Friday. Since I wanted to start this new thing called "Weekends Off", I forced myself to finish everything today so that comes Monday, I won't have too much work left to do.

Since I only have a few meetings today, I was able to talk to Lexa longer than usual.

lwoods
Do you have anything to do today?

cgriffin
Not that I can think of. Oh wait, I do have I think. My friends and I are going to a bar tonight but I don't think I will go since I still have a tons of paper work to do. How about you?

lwoods
I was invited to a party tonight. I plan on going but it depends if I finish work on time.

cgriffin
Party girl Woods. Now that I want to see.

lwoods
Come and find out 😏

cgriffin
Haha I wish. If I won't go to my friend's party, I'd be killed before I arrive your place.

lwoods
Then I wouldn't want to keep you from your friends then.

cgriffin
So how have you been this past week? We haven't talked much, sorry I was busy.

lwoods
No apology needed. I was busy as well. A lot has happened this week and I am just trying to catch up.

cgriffin
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to help?

lwoods
It's all good. I have the best team handling it right now.

cgriffin
Well that's good to hear. If you need anything, just tell me okay?

lwoods
I know. Thanks, Clarke.

cgriffin
Of course. Do you want to talk about it?

lwoods
Maybe, but not now. I'm just glad I have a rest day tomorrow. And that we're hanging out. I'm flying to San Francisco on Sunday so I'm looking forward for a relaxing day tomorrow.

cgriffin
Really? I didn't know you're travelling. Well then, I must prepare the most relaxed day you'll ever experience then.

lwoods
I can't wait.

cgriffin
I hate to leave you hanging but I have to as I have a meeting to attend to. I'll talk to you later?

lwoods
Of course. Take Care, Clarke.

cgriffin
You too, princess.

I closed my phone with a smile on my face as I prepare for my meeting. Even though I have so much things to, I had to think of something to help Lexa relax tomorrow. Instead of preparing, I researched ways on how to have a relaxing day.

I was so focused on my research when I didn't notice the time. If not for Ontari knocking on my door, I'm probably still here in my desk researching.

After a few more meetings and a lot of signing, it was finally time to go home. I glance at the clock and it's already 8:00 in the evening. I grabbed my phone and checked who messaged me. I placed my phone in 'Do No Disturb' since I don't want to get distracted.