Chapter 66: Posting It

LEXA POV

I wake up having the best smile on my face. I wake up smelling the scent of Clarke and feeling the warmth of her cuddles. I cuddle closer to her and she mumbles. I look up and see her sleeping soundly. I slowly moved up and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She smiles.

Clarke: Mmmm, bonjour, mon amour. (Good morning, my love) We're flying back soon. And we haven't been to the city. So come on let's go.

Me: Is it okay I post a photo of you?

Clarke: Of course, my love. I'm posting you too.

 I'm posting you too

----------------------------------------

CLARKE POV

I plan on bringing Lexa to the winery, around the city and of course, dinner at the Eiffel tower. We drove around as we reach the winery.

Lexa: Oh god yes, wine!

I laugh at Lexa. She loves her wine and cheese combo. And what better way to give her wine? France!

Simon: Ah, Clarke. Bonjour, ma cherie. How are you? And you, mademoiselle, you must be Lexa.

Me: Bonjour, monseiur Simon. I am good. And yes, this is my girlfriend Lexa.

Lexa and Drew exchanged greetings. We then started the tour. First was to the vineyard where we harvest the grapes for the wine.

Simon: taste it. You wouldn't want to make it into wine with the sweetness of the fruit.

Lexa tries the grapes and I see her moan and shut her eyes. I just chuckle at her

Lexa: Oh my god this is delicious!!

Simon laughed and continued on with the tour. We then went to the factory where they start making the wine. But of course, we should try the traditional one.

After a lot of laughing, we went back to the winery and watched the workers make wine. At the end of the tour, we tried all available wine there is. And of course, Lexa again closed her eyes of the taste.