Chapter 50: Issue rises

CLARKE POV

It was finally time to leave NYC. I had a great time here in New York. Lots of memories with my friends, and of course with Lexa. But it was time for us to leave and go around France.

We were already in the plane, on our way to France. Since it was still a little bit early, the six of us were bored and decided to play a game, of course Raven wanted Truth or Dare.

Raven: Okay, Lexa. Truth or Dare.

Lexa: Truth.

Raven: Hmmm. Have you ever thought about marriage and kids?

Lexa: Of course I have. I would want to get married by the beach, and probably have two or three kids.

Raven: Oh Clarkie, buckle up your balls buddy.

I was drinking water when Raven said that and I spit it all over her. I am not hiding that I have balls but I haven't gone to the doctors yet to test if I could impregnate anyone. Octavia, Anya, and Luna were laughing at a wet Raven.

Raven: The hell Griff?

Me: Sorry. I was just shookt by what you said.

Luna came back from the other room carrying a towel to wipe off Raven

Anya: Wait, you can impregnate Clarke?

Me: I-uh. I think?

Lexa: What do you mean you think?

Me: I haven't got to the hospital again to get myself checked. When I was a teenager, the doctors said I can. But I've never have sex so I didn't bother going to have it checked again.

Octavia: Well you should go, now that you and Ms. Woods are humping.

I just throw Octavia the napkin I was holding and gave her a knowing look. She mouthed a sorry.

Anya: You better use a condom when you guys have sex. I don't want you putting a baby on Lexa's if you're not yet ready. You hear me Griff?

Me: Yes, of course Anya. I wouldn't do that to Lexa.

I look at Lexa who gave me a short smile. Something is really off about her and I don't know why.

The six of us separate in our own bubble. We still have a long flight ahead of us. I was having a throbbing headache so I excused myself to go lay down the bed and sleep. Lexa didn't even bother coming and taking care of me.

I laid down the bed and forced myself to sleep, wondering what went wrong with Lexa and I.

--

I wake up with someone poking my side. I open my eyes to see Raven and Octavia.

Octavia: Hey Griff. The stewardess said that we're landing in an hour.

Me: Thanks for waking me up. Where are the rest?

Raven: They're still sleeping. We just wanted to talk to you first.

Me: Yeah? What's up.

Octavia: Are you okay?

Me: Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?

Raven: Well, we think Lexa is acting strange. And I don't know if you guys had a fight or if you were the who pushed us to join the France trip.