Chapter 33: Two Places

CLARKE POV

Lexa has agreed that I take her out on a date. My first thought was to bring her to a fine restaurant. But then I realized that she's an actress. Since I found out that she's famous, she keeps on saying that she's cautious when going outside. That's why I am planning something special that is far from the public.

Lexa just had a call this morning that she was needed back in San Diego for a re-shoot of her new series. Something about lack of scenes for an episode. That's why she's flying tomorrow which made me sad.

Now, I have to think of a fast way to have a date with Lexa since she'll be gone for 2 days.

Me: hey princess, can you get ready at around 5pm? I want to take you out on our date.

Lexa: That soon?

Me: yeah well you're leaving tomorrow so I was hoping to take you out before you leave.

Lexa: Of course. Can I go home and change? Just come pick me up there.

I nod in agreement. I offered to drive Lexa back to her house but she insisted on riding a cab. Thankfully Anya was just exiting Octavia's place so Anya was able to drive her home.

It's almost 5pm and I told Lexa I will pick her up so I quickly rushed to the garage to make sure I am on time. I went out the door, drove around the block to buy flowers and drive straight to Lexa's house.

In a few minutes, I was standing in front of Lexa's door holding a bouquet. I knocked at door and there she was, Lexa was standing in front of me with wide smile. I hand her the flowers and give her a peck on her cheeks.

Lexa was wearing a simple casual look yet she looks so elegant. Her wavy brown hair matches with her forest green eyes. I stand there in awe. I on the other hand wore ripped pants, shoes and black tank top with denim jacket. I brought my jacket with me in case Lexa will get cold during our date.

 I brought my jacket with me in case Lexa will get cold during our date

Me: You look beautiful, princess

Lexa: As do you, Atty Griffin.

I hold her hand and lead her to the car. I intertwine our fingers as I drive to our 1st destination. I planned 2 places to go to.

Lexa: So tell me, where are we going?

Me: Patience, princess. I have 2 places planned for the both of us.

I chuckle as she groans. In 5 minutes, I stopped at the side of the road.

Lexa: Uh, this is it?

I chuckle. I take the basket from the back of the car and hold Lexa's hand. I lead our way on top of the hill. I see Lexa look around smiling as I lay down the blanket for us to sit in and prepare the food.