Chapter 63: Go Get It

CLARKE POV

I was shocked to see Lexa come back in my house. We got to talk and cleared out the air. We really haven't talked-talked about us. But it's a start.

We then decided to watch FRIENDS. Halfway through the episode, she was starting to drift off. I just chuckle and realize she is probably tired. She has been looking out for me for the past 3 weeks in the hospital. The least I could do is let her sleep.

I drape my arms to her side and pull her close to me. She looks at me with her sleepy eyes.

Me: Don't fight it, Lex. You're tired. Go to sleep.

She nods and cuddles to me. I gently laid down so that Lexa will be comfier laying down on top of me. I pull the blanket to cover Lexa, and somewhat half of me.

When the episode was finished, I turn off the tv. I look at Lexa sound asleep.

I smile at all the memories Lexa and I shared just staring at her. Now, we're back to being friends, all I want is for her to be mine again. We may not be together just yet, but still, I'm here, with her.

I fell asleep thinking how happy I am

We were woken up by a loud banging on my door. An angry Raven and Octavia barges in. Lexa and I jolts up quickly.
-------------------------

LEXA POV

Clarke and I woke up shocked with Raven and Octavia barging in through Clarke's house.

Octavia: Griffin where are you?!

Raven: Get you ass up and get your girl.

Clarke and I stand up quickly and stood there frozen. Octavia and Raven looks at us wide eyes.

Octavia: Holy shit

Raven: Sorry, we have to- uh... Bye

They quickly left running and Clarke just face palmed herself and groans.

I look at her grinning. She wants me back.

We both smile at each other. We then started cleaning up the mess we made at the living room. After cleaning, I was fixing myself up to leave.

Clarke: Are you heading home?

Me: Yea, probably. It's getting late and I wouldn't want you to sleep late. You need the rest.

Clarke: Nonsense. I love having you here, watching FRIENDS.

Me: When will I see you again?

Clarke: You'll pretty much see me sooner than you think.

Me: I'd like that you know. I missed you

I look at Clarke with awe in my eyes.

Clarke: I missed you too, Lexa. Like really missed you. We have all the time to catch up now, if you let me.

She smiles at me and I nod.

We both stare at each other not knowing what to do next. I look at her beautiful ocean blue eyes. Oh how I missed looking at those eyes every morning and every night, all day, everyday. I flicker my eyes down to her lips. I realized I was staring and quickly looked back to her eyes. I smirk as I see her looking down on my lips too.

We both look back up and stare at our eyes. I slowly lean in waiting for her to back out any time she wants. But she leans in too. I can feel her warm breath and see her slowly close her eyes. We were only few inches apart, I lean in to close the distance.

Clarke leaned in welcoming the kiss. And gosh, how I missed those lips.

We parted for air and I chuckle as I pull her into a hug

We parted for air and I chuckle as I pull her into a hug. She hugs me back and I breathe in her scent. I miss her so goddamn much. I missed this.

Clarke: Lexa, can you be mine again?

Clarke look at her with puppy eyes.

I smiles widely and screamed YES!

My Clarke Griffin.
-------------------------------------

End of Chapter 63.