Chapter 39: 911

CLARKE POV

I wanted to surprise Lexa in San Diego after that incident in her house. But the time she saw me, she smiled then fainted.

I keep asking for her to wake up but she was not responding. I was already in tears as I don't know what the hell to do.

The ambulance already arrived and the EMS were asking me to let go of Lexa but I couldn't, not after I've let go of her before.

Luna pulled me away from Lexa as the EMS were taking her to ambulance and to the hospital.

Luna: They'll look out for her Clarke. Come on let's go meet them at the hospital

I nod in tears and we quickly made our way to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and the nurse said that they are still checking up on Lexa.

Me: What the hell happened to Lexa, Lun? Why did she faint?

Luna: I don't know Clarke. It's probably because she couldn't sleep and eat for the past few days.

Me: You mean to say this is my fault?

Luna: No of course not. She was worried sick where you were. and she knows it was her fault.

Me: I can't keep ruining her life, Luna. I just can't.

I was about to stand up and leave when Luna stopped me.

Luna: Don't go running again Clarke. I know the Lexa has strong feelings for you, the mere fact that she want to throw her career just to look for you. Please, I don't want to watch my bestfriend suffer again like that. She needs you.

I look at Luna and she was tearing up. I sigh and nod.

Me: I'll be here.

Luna gave me a hug when suddenly we hear a very angry mam walking towards us.

Man: What the hell are you doing here, freak?

I look at him mad and ready to punch him. But Luna stopped me and went to block my view from this man.

Luna: What are you doing here Titus? Get the hell out of here. Your presence is not needed.

Ahhh. So this is the Titus who's ruining my relationship with Lexa. My teeth grits as all I want to do is punch his face.

Titus: Shut up Luna or else I'll fire you. I'm here to let this freak get away from Lexa as far as possible.

Me: The hell you say old hag? You should be the one who's far away as possible. To me, to Luna, especially to Lexa. What the hell are you even doing here? You're the one who shouldn't be here.

Titus: I am Lexa's manager. And as her manager, I say you leave. She doesn't need you in her life, especially in her career.

Luna: Shut up Titus. Lexa hasn't announced or signed any contract for you to be her manager again. Her contract is still with me and Anya. So I am the manager. So I'm telling you to leave.

Titus scoffs but thankfully security was already beside us asking if there is something wrong. Titus shrugged and walked away before giving me and Luna one last death glare.

Titus: You're going to regret this Griffin. You and your precious cargo will soon be exposed.

I look at Luna shocked.