Chapter 62: Beijing A99999, is this the man's car?

Moreover, it was the first time she knew that Gu Yang's skills were so good.

Ruan Chu didn't have a good relationship with Gu Yang before. They didn't have much contact with each other. She only thought that she had learned Taichi, Taekwondo, etc. After all, people in their circle would learn some self-defence skills.

Gu Yang put one hand on the side of the car window and propped her chin: "Is my cousin caring about me?"

"Who cares about you? You're not my cousin." Ruan Chu threw the phone in front of her. The screen was on the live broadcast of the variety show. The barrage was full of scolding. She said angrily: "You can watch it yourself. It's been trending since you even showed up. Gu Yang, you're really good."

Gu Yang looked at the trending searches, and the entries for #RuanCousinsDeliberatelyArrivingLate# were on the list.

In the Rolls-Royce behind them, a gentleman-looking man in a suit and leather shoes sat in the back seat, rubbing his fingers thoughtfully.

Next to him was a man with red hair in a floral shirt. He said to the gentleman with a peachy smile: "I never expected to see such a powerful alien warrior in Liangcheng. Already at this age, she is at the level of extraordinary martial arts." There are not many ones with that skill. Young Master Xiao, do you think that younger sister is the one we are looking for?"

Xiao Yize sneered. "It's not her. The one we look for is not so enthusiastic."

Lin Ran smiled: "That's right. That person has always been good and evil. Keeping a low profile."

The Rolls-Royce drove past Gu Yang and the others' car. Lin Ran wanted to take a peek at it but happened to meet Gu Yang's gaze when she turned her head.

In just a moment, the two cars separated and the two also looked away.

After seeing the licence plate number of that Rolls-Royce, Gu Yang was surprised.

Beijing A99999, is this the man's car?

The red-haired man wearing a floral shirt just now is the hero's little follower Lin Ran?

Lin Ran was clutching his heart. His heart was pounding violently. "Young Master Xiao, I felt my heart beat again when I saw that sister."

Xiao Yize closed his eyes and rested his mind. Hearing his words, his tone was a little disgusted: "Wake up. You just got caught doing a guilty conscience and peeping, so your heart beat faster."

Lin Ran: "..."

In the small farmyard rented by the program team of "Talk about Sang Ma with Wine", Director Chen grabbed his pitifully thin hair angrily. "We don't wait any more! Start doing the task!"

The guests were also getting impatient from waiting. Especially Ji Jingchi, whose irritability was visible to the naked eye.

Ji Jingchi sneered in his heart. When Gu Yang and Ruan Chu came, he had to teach them how to behave!

At this moment, the door of the courtyard was pushed open.

Ruan Chu, with big golden waves and wearing a red dress, pulled the suitcase and walked in front. With an apologetic smile on her exquisitely made-up face, she said: "Sorry, there was an accident on the road and we are late."

Seeing the glamorous Ruan Chu, jealousy flashed across Ruan Yan's eyes. She didn't rush to ridicule Ruan Chu but looked at Ji Jingchi gloatingly.

Others said things like that they didn't mind but they all looked at Ji Jingchi intentionally or unintentionally.

They are scruples about their image and dare not get angry but Ji Yingchi doesn't have so many scruples.

In the past, there was a female star in variety shows who went to the best actor Ji and wanted to get close to him to stir up the scandal. But the best actor Ji not only dodged and made her fall. He also scolded her on the spot without a word of swearing. She was scolded and cried.

They just waited quietly to see Ji Yingchi teach Ruan Chu and Gu Yang a lesson on how to behave.

Not only the guests were waiting. Even Director Chen was looking forward to it. He is hoping that Ji Jingchi will scold them for him.

The audience, too—

【Zhi Chi Chong! Teach them how to behave! 】

【Dare to provoke our Ji Zai. I'm afraid I haven't seen our Ji Zai's verbal swords for a long time】

【Tsk tsk, those two young ladies will be scolded and crying】