Chapter 168: Big boss aka sister can't be so childish, right?

Hearing Gu Yang's words, Ruan Xueling was stunned. "Yangyang, you mean, Xue Yao has a traitor? The traitor is Director Mu? How is this possible..."

"Mom, think about it carefully. Does Mrs. Xu seem to be able to guess Xue Yao's movements every time? Is she able to preemptively strike every time? And in Xue Yao, who has the ability to betray you?" Gu Yang asked straightly. Looking into Ruan Xueling's eyes, she said softly.

Ruan Xueling wanted to categorically deny it but looking at Gu Yang's clear eyes, she seemed to be poured with cold water. She couldn't stop thinking about every bet she had made with Mrs. Xu in the past with a clear mind.

The more she thought about it, the paler her face became.

She trusts Director Mu. So many of Xue Yao's affairs are entrusted to him to implement.

If there is anyone in Xue Yao who can get access to commercial secrets every time and has the ability to betray Xue Yao, except for herself, then only Director Mu is left...

Gu Yang knew that Ruan Xueling had begun to suspect Director Mu but she still didn't want to believe it, so she suggested: "Mom, is it really Director Mu? We can try it out."

Angel series jewellery designs are of great importance and Ruan Xueling has to be careful. So even though she is unwilling to believe that Director Mu betrayed her and Xue Yao, she still agrees to Gu Yang's proposal to be sure.

At the beginning of September, the summer vacation is over and students return to school one after another.

Early in the morning, after having breakfast at home, the driver sent Gu Yang, Gu Jin, Gu Pei and Feng Jue to school.

After Gu Yang got into the car, Gu Pei opened the door on the other side and sat next to her. He glared at Gu Jin in the back seat and said to Gu Yang, "Sister, if someone bullies you at school, remember to tell me. Then I put a sack on her and beat her!"

Gu Yang's mouth twitched. Let's not say that big boss aka sister never takes the initiative to bully others, just, brother, have you ever beaten the fighting champion?

Gu Yang looked at the short-haired Gu Pei, couldn't help smoothing his hair and said softly: "Don't worry, no one will bully me."

In the back seat, Feng Jue and Gu Jin looked at each other. One continued to memorise words with a vocabulary book in a decent manner, while the other casually swiped the phone screen.

Because school just started and there was some traffic jam on the road, Gu Pei simply started the game in the car and he proudly said to Gu Yang: "Sister, come and see, the limited edition skin I got... **** it!"

Gu Pei stood up suddenly and accidentally hit his head.

Gu Yang looked at him suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

Gu Pei sat down slowly, the hands holding the phone were trembling and he almost didn't dare to say: "Why did my limited edition skin disappeared? I obviously took a screenshot, why did it disappear as soon as I opened the legend of the gods..."

Gu Pei angrily threw his phone into his bag, moved his short bushy hair irritably, with a look of lovelessness on his face.

Gu Yang blinked her eyes and couldn't help but look back at the elder sister.

Gu Jin is closing her eyes and resting her mind, without changing her face.

It shouldn't be the big sister, right?

Big boss aka sister wouldn't be so childish? Would she destroy Gu Pei's beloved limited edition skin?

But she felt that the big boss aka sister was very suspicious.

"Garbage game official, I want to sue them!" Gu Pei said indignantly.

After getting off the car, Gu Yang walked on the Wutong Road in Jincheng No. 1 Middle School. The wind in late summer and early autumn blew through the lush branches and leaves and the shady ground covered the scorching sun.

Gu Pei is a sophomore in high school and they are not in the same building as Gu Yang. Feng Jue is in the third year of high school but he is in the tenth ordinary class. Gu Yang and Gu Jin are in the top class, the first class of the senior year.