Chapter 127: You act like a real schizophrenic!

Master Tang came here in a hurry after hearing about the farce in the banquet hall. Hearing the discussions of the people around him, his complexion instantly sank.

The little miracle doctor he hired with great difficulty, was so slandered?

And what about the fake daughter Gu Yang. How shameless she is, having occupied the status of the little genius doctor for so many years, yet still brazen enough to compare herself to the little genius doctor? And said she came here to keep her?

She bah! I heard from Dr. Ji what is it called? Yes, green tea!

He wants to help the little genius doctor slap the face of that green tea fake daughter!

With a sullen face, Mr. Tang faced the guests, leaned on his crutches and snorted coldly: "Let me solemnly declare that it was Miss Gu Jin, not that Gu Yang, who was retained by the old man just now. Miss Gu Jin belongs to our Tang family. The invited guests are fully qualified to sit at the main table."

Once Mr. Tang said this, all the guests were in an uproar.

Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan's expressions changed suddenly. They looked at Mr. Tang with disbelief in their eyes.

Madam Xu and Madam Qi, who were arguing with Ruan Xueling, froze their smiles.

"How can this be?"

Ruan Xueling was stunned and looked in the direction of Gu Jin and Mr. Tang in astonishment.

Let's not talk about Madam Xu and Madam Qi, even Ruan Xueling herself thinks, how is this possible? How could it be possible for Gu Jin, who grew up in an orphanage in the countryside, to know the old man of the Tang family? And become a distinguished guest of the Tang family?

But...Mr. Tang proved it to Gu Jin!

Among the exclamations of "how is this possible", only Gu Yang twitched her mouth.

She didn't expect that she changed her plot to kill Ruan Xueling's act of killing and killed the thoughts of the cannon fodder gang members but she couldn't escape the adulation of the atmosphere group.

This is really a flying cauldron, shot while lying down!

After Mr. Tang made a solemn statement, he remembered the life experience of the little genius doctor that Dr. Ji Lin Baiji had told him before.

He announced in public again: "There is no reason for the distinguished guests to leave at the Tang family dinner. If they hadn't said they wanted to leave, it would be Gu Yang who was trying to replace Miss Gu Jin."

Gu Yang:???

Old man, where did your bullet fly?

Gu Jin also frowned. She just removed the tumour in Old Tang's head. Did she accidentally cut off his brain?

Xu Xuanyan, Qi Yan and others were stunned for a moment. Then they were ecstatic.

Although I couldn't drive away that country bumpkin Gu Jin but they were able to drive away that little green tea Gu Yang, which is really a surprise!

"Grandpa Tang is right. Gu Yang, it's not appropriate for you to stay here with your current status." Xu Xuanyan has been overwhelmed by Gu Yang in the circle. Now seeing Gu Yang's unlucky situation, the corners of her mouth can't help but curl up.

Gu Yang: "..." She thought of the beginning but never expected such an ending. When did she try to help the elder sister?

Master Tang turned his head leisurely very complacently and looked at Gu Jin, thinking that he could use this to win the favour of the little genius doctor.

However-

When he saw the familiar girl next to the little genius doctor, he opened his eyes wide in an instant, stepped forward with surprise on his face and clapped his hands: "It's you! Benefactor!"

Gu Yang was startled by the speed at which Mr. Tang changed his face. She took half a step back. You act like a real schizophrenic!

The people around were also stunned. They had the same thought as Gu Jin just now— was it really the tumour that Mr. Tang cut off instead of the brain???