Chapter 163: Slap Mrs. Xu in the face

Madam Qi choked but Gu Yang's gentle appearance prevented her from losing her temper.

Besides, she was telling the truth. Her family Xiaoyan's grades are indeed not among the top batch in Jincheng No. 1 Middle School.

It's just that she didn't expect that Gu Yang would speak for Gu Jin. Didn't Xiaoyan say that Gu Yang and Gu Jin are at odds with each other and that real and fake daughters are fighting fiercely in the nest?

Mrs. Xu pressed Mrs. Qi's arm and didn't let her continue to find fault. Instead, she signalled Ruan Xueling to look at her watch with a half-smile: "Mrs. Gu, it's getting late. Look, should we have lunch first or should we sign a contract first?" Company transfer contract?"

At this time, there was a knock on the door of the private room and Gu Yang got up to open the door.

The woman's fluent French came from the door: "Honey, I kept you waiting for a long time."

Ruan Xueling suppressed her excitement and got up to greet her in English that Caroline could understand.

The blond-haired, blue-eyed French woman is dressed in fashion, as if she stepped out of the cover of a fashion magazine.

Perhaps because she was in a good mood, she didn't want to be so cold like when they met last time. She was warmly greeting everyone she met.

When she saw Gu Jin, her blue eyes brightened a little. She stepped on high heels and walked in front of Gu Jin, wishing she could caress her gently like stroking a newly designed jewellery. Her eyes were slightly obsessed: "Oh, my God , dear fallen angel, I finally saw you in person. You are even more beautiful in real life than in the photos. You are simply the most perfect masterpiece of God."

Gu Jin leaned back a little later, resisting Caroline's overly enthusiastic gesture and replied in French with a still cold face: "Thank you but please stay away from me."

Caroline: "..."

The corners of Gu Yang's mouth twitched. This is the big sister she knew from the original book who refused to be seen thousands of miles away.

Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi were stunned when they saw Ms. Caroline.

Madam Xu tightened her grip on the teacup and with a dignified smile on her face, she asked Caroline in English: "Ms. Caroline, I didn't expect you to come to Jincheng. I don't know why you came to Jincheng this time. What are you doing?"

After sitting down, Caroline took out a sealed document from the crocodile leather bag and handed it to Ruan Xueling: "I came up to fulfil the promise. Dear Ruan, the two angels inspired me to complete the entire angel series jewellery design. This is the design drawing of the angel series jewellery. I will give it to you now. I hope Xue Yao can make the angel series jewellery stand out."

Ruan Xueling's hands were trembling with excitement. She took the document, opened it and after checking it carefully, praised Ms. Caroline: "This is really a perfect masterpiece! Thank you, Ms. Caroline."

Madam Xu and Madam Qi looked ugly.

Mrs. Xu also works in a jewellery company and knows how precious Caroline's jewellery design drawings are. This long-awaited angel series in the world can bring immeasurable value to the company.

She craned her neck to read it but Ruan Xueling put away the document and said vigilantly, "Mrs. Xu, this is a commercial secret."

Mrs. Xu's face was slightly stiff.

Ruan Xueling took out the bank card she had prepared and handed it to Caroline. "This is the design draft fee we negotiated."

After accepting the manuscript fee with a smile, Caroline looked at Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi again and asked curiously: "Ruan, I heard from Little Angel Gu that you have a bet with Xu?"

Ruan Xueling held the heavy stack of angel series jewellery designs, looked at Mrs. Xu and smiled triumphantly: "That's right. Mrs. Xu, it's time for you to fulfil your promise."

Gu Yang shook her phone beside her and said with a smile: "Mrs. Xu..."

She is still in the habit of learning from the big boss aka sister. What she says is unsubstantiated and she needs to record the video in time to leave evidence.