Chapter 166: The hero actually called her sister?!!

Gu Jin's indifferent face: "Oh. I suggest that Young Master Xiao see an ophthalmologist."

"Can I get a appointment with Miss Gu?" Xiao Yize asked with a smile.

Gu Jin said strictly: "Yes, it will be three years and eleven months later."

Not only is her outpatient fee expensive but the frequency of outpatient visits is also low. The basic operation is once a month.

Of course, except for special cases like Xiao Yize changing the M state airline. This is not included in the monthly visits.

Xiao Yize: "..."

Seeing Gu Jin's impatient expression of "speak quickly or just leave", Xiao Yize didn't argue anymore. "The patient will be transferred to Jincheng People's Hospital in a week. When will Miss Gu be free?"

Gu Jin: "Let's go in the weekend."

Xiao Yize was a little surprised: "Miss Gu still has to go to school?"

Gu Jin looked at him coldly, with a hint of sarcasm in her eyes: "Didn't you find out everything? Huh? Young Master Xiao? Or Teacher Xiao?"

If Su Ye hadn't told her, she wouldn't know Xiao Yize would have gone to Jincheng No. 1 Middle School and become an ordinary physics teacher.

Xiao Yize smiled unsurprisingly. "Miss Gu, don't get me wrong. This is for the convenience of our future contact. After all, when you go to treat people, we will always meet a lot. You don't want to add trouble, do you?"

Gu Jin was noncommittal.

She knew that Xiao Yize's identity was not just that of a young man in the capital but that he was the heir of the Xiao family in the capital. He was also inextricably related to her.

He hid his identity and became a physics teacher in No. 1 Middle School, maybe to investigate some case, or to investigate her, or even because he had already discovered that thing in Jincheng.

What's more, the above is the purpose of his trip.

The corners of Gu Jin's lips curled up slightly. It seems that Xiao Yize is not too stupid to be fooled by the blindfold she set up in Liangcheng.

However, that thing can only be hers.

Qing Yaju has several floors and the interior layout is complicated. Gu Yang couldn't find Gu Jin for a while but when she was about to go back, she ran into Xiao Yize.

Xiao Yize was wearing a black shirt and slightly prescribed gold-rimmed glasses, which made his appearance even more jade-like, gentle and elegant.

He walked step by step, with a tall and straight figure like a pine and cypress, like a proud soldier walking out of the army, exuding an oppressive atmosphere.

Gu Yang felt that he was walking towards her, to be precise, he should be looking for her specifically.

Gu Yang stopped without changing her expression.

Before she transmitted into the book, she was the daughter of a top wealthy family. She had seen many dignitaries and important figures in the country, so she would not be frightened by the oppressive aura deliberately released by the male lead.

It's just, why did the hero come to her so aggressively? Also like Ji Linbai who thinks that she has green tea and bullies the elder sister?

The hero can't be that stupid, can he?

Gu Yang blinked and looked at Xiao Yize.

Xiao Yize has already walked in front of her, with a gentle smile on his gentle and elegant face. "Your sister and I are very good friends, so I will call you Sister Gu Yang."

Gu Yang took half a step back, her eyes slightly frightened.

Damn it! The hero actually called her sister?!!

Although it is said that she is the younger sister of the elder sister and the male lead and the older sister are official partners, it is not wrong for the male lead to call her younger sister. However, isn't the male lead always cold and non talkative and doesn't take the initiative to talk to the opposite **** other than the female lead?!!

Moreover, she remembered that the plot of the hero and heroine had just begun. This is the second time they met, right? The big brother and sister are cold and indifferent, not easy to get close to, so the hero has become good friends with her so quickly?

Gu Yang expressed doubts.