Chapter 105: Got it, dare to do it next time

Gu Jin also knew that Feng Jue would definitely not agree, so she shrugged and shut him out, while thinking about how to get Xiao Yize's underground route.

And Feng Jue... he is going to do the questions.

Downstairs in the living room, Ruan Xueling was still talking to Gu Yang. "You bought so many gifts. Did Yangyang spend a lot of money??? Is the money enough to spend?"

Gu Zhaoming took out his mobile phone and prepared to transfer money to Gu Yang. "If it's not enough, dad will transfer some pocket money to you."

Gu Yang hurriedly said: "Enough to spend! There is also a reward for going to variety shows! Those gifts were bought with my own money and they are all my intentions. How can I ask my parents to transfer money to me?"

When Gu Yang said this, Ruan Xueling and Gu Zhaoming felt their hearts warm even more. The child really became more and more sensible.

However, when it comes to variety shows, Gu Zhaoming recalled the video that was circulated on the Internet before and said to Gu Yang with a serious face: "Yangyang, you are kind-hearted. It is a good thing to be brave in righteousness but there are policemen to catch the bad guys, so don't rush directly in the future."

Thinking of this, Ruan Xueling grasped her hand tightly. "Yeah, Yangyang, you don't know how worried mother was when I saw that video. Although you have learned some Sanda martial arts, you are only good at self-defence with that little bit of kung fu. You shouldn't fight if it's not necessary. It will suffer if you can't handle it."

Gu Yang lowered her eyes, as if obediently admitting her mistake. "I see, Mom and Dad."

Understood but dare to do it next time.

You will suffer but it is others who suffer.

Gu Zhaoming originally wanted to make Gu Yang realise the seriousness of the matter with a stern face but now seeing her admitting her mistake obediently, he couldn't even utter the original reprimand.

Yangyang is so well-behaved and sensible. She will definitely not be so reckless again!

After Cao Junning's apology statement was issued, Ruan Yan followed up with an apology statement.

【Ruan Yan V: I have already broken up with Mr. Cao Junning. First of all, I want to apologise to my sister Ruan Chu. Although it was unintentional to intervene in your relationship with Mr. Cao Junning. It really hurt you...

Ruan Chu and I are estranged due to family reasons but she is my sister after all. I shouldn't trust other people's words but not hers...Secondly, I have to apologise to my smokers and misled netizens...】

Soon, the topic of #Ruan Yan didn't know she was the mistress# rushed into the trending searches, followed by the word "explosion" in crimson.

【I knew that Yanyan must be innocent! Woohoo, I feel sorry for Yanyan! [Burst crying]】

【Sister did it beautifully! She should break up with a scumbag who is on two boats!】

【It turns out that Ruan Yan was also deceived by a scumbag. This melon really turns back and forth】

【Ruan Yan and Ruan Chu don't have a good relationship and Ruan Chu probably wouldn't introduce Cao Junning to Ruan Yan when they were in a relationship. So it's understandable that Ruan Yan doesn't know that Cao Junning is Ruan Chu's boyfriend! As for why Ruan Yan believes in Cao Junning, in front of her boyfriend and a half-sister who has a bad relationship, she must trust her boyfriend more】

【Hehe, I just want to say hehe, the front row is full of comments from Sister Ruan Yan's family, right? Ruan Yan like that can still be washed?】

【Little San, serve tea!】

Ruan Yan's apology statement is obviously an apology but in fact it implies her innocence everywhere. Ruan Yan's incoherent language organisation ability naturally couldn't write such a well-organised statement.

It was written by the Wang family's public relations department. Of course, if Ruan Yan wanted to clean up her crimes, she could only blame Cao Junning for everything.

With the double oppression of Ruan Zhihao and Wang Yunxin, Cao Junning has to bear the blame even if he doesn't want to.