Chapter 143: Sister, reading in direct sunlight is not good for your eyes

Seeing Gu Jin sleeping with her eyes closed as if she was tired, Ruan Xueling suppressed her desire to continue asking questions.

Gu Yang keenly noticed Ruan Xueling's change towards Gu Jin. The corners of her lips curled up slightly.

At this dinner party, she perfectly avoided all slaps in the face and saved her mother and friends from the cannon fodder group from being slapped in the face in public.

It also made the cannon fodder gang members and mother look at Gu Jin from a different perspective and slightly changed their attitude towards Gu Jin. At least it won't be as contemptuous as before.

At the same time, the deterioration of the relationship between the two parties was also avoided.

Gu Yang felt more at ease than ever before. With small changes and little by little accumulation, she believed that she, her friends and the tragic ending of the Gu family could be changed in the end.

Ruan Xueling tossed and turned all night and couldn't fall asleep. She woke Gu Zhaoming who was sleeping soundly and said frantically: "Zhaoming, I can't sleep."

Gu Zhaoming glanced at her helplessly. "What's the matter? Xiaojin humiliated you at the banquet? Didn't you think about this issue before you took her to the Tang family dinner?"

Ruan Xueling was silent. Yes, they all tacitly agreed that Gu Jin was their shame. She would do nothing but embarrass them.

"No. Gu Jin performed very well at the dinner party, advanced and retreated freely. She was not bullied by those ladies. She even has the VIP invitation card for the Tang family's dinner party in her hand. Mr. Tang himself said that Gu Jin was a distinguished guest invited by him." Ruan Xueling was depressed all night and finally planned to spill out everything.

Gu Zhaoming was so startled that he lost all sleepiness. He reached out to touch Ruan Xueling's forehead. "You don't have a fever. Are you dreaming or am I dreaming?"

Ruan Xueling: "..."

Ruan Xueling twisted Gu Zhaoming's arm, causing him to howl in pain.

"I'm not dreaming, I'm not dreaming, my wife, are you serious? Xiao Jin actually knew Mr. Tang?" Gu Zhaoming rubbed his arms. His eyes were full of surprise in the darkness.

Ruan Xueling responded with a muffled voice. She told him everything she saw at the dinner party.

Gu Zhaoming snorted. "It seems that we have underestimated this daughter. But this is a good thing. Why are you depressed?"

Ruan Xueling: "...,Don't you think we know too little about this daughter?"

She used to think that Gu Jin was too indifferent and alienated. She didn't take the initiative to integrate into the Gu family but now it seems that it was they who didn't really accept her. If they really accepted her, why didn't she take the initiative to bring her into this family?

The couple had nothing to say all night.

After the Tang family dinner, Gu Yang knew that there was still a catastrophe for the school exam, so she began to frantically supplement high school knowledge.

Fortunately, she also studied science before transmitting into the book, so it is not difficult to pick it up again.

There are many rooms in the Gu family villa and there is a special study room with good sound insulation for children to study by themselves. Throughout the summer vacation, Feng Jue was a frequent visitor to the study.

Today he opened the door of the study and was stunned when he saw the scene in the study.

The midsummer morning sun shines through the bright window of the branches, reflecting the girl by the window sill. The birds are singing crisply outside the study.

The girl was wearing a light yellow long dress, leaning lazily by the window. She was holding a high school physics textbook in her hand and was concentrating on it.

It seems that she wants to re-engrave all the contents of the book into her mind.

The sun shone on her body, as if there were countless light spots beating.

Feng Jue felt that his breathing was stagnant.

He walked over and put his hand on her book, blocking her view.

Gu Yang looked sideways, slightly puzzled: "Ah Jue?"

Feng Jue met her eyes and said in a soft voice: "Sister, reading in direct sunlight is not good for your eyes."