Chapter 177: Gu Jin handed in the paper ahead of time

For a moment, Gu Yang felt that Gu Jin's eyes were familiar.

But soon Gu Jin looked away. Gu Yang replayed the plot based on the original book but couldn't find the answer. In the end, she could only classify the inexplicable sense of familiarity as the hippocampus effect.

The hippocampus effect is also known as déjà vu, which is the feeling that human beings suddenly feel that they have "experienced a certain picture or experienced something in a certain place" in a real environment (as opposed to a dream). According to most people's memories, it seems that they have seen a certain scene in a dream but they have forgotten it. When they encounter this scene in reality later, they will have the feeling of "deja vu".

After signing, Xiao Yize, who was leaning against the door with the test paper bag between his hands, said: "I can keep your bet. I am not only the invigilator of this subject in your class but also the new physics teacher in your class. My surname is Xiao. You can call me Teacher Xiao."

Gu Yang nodded: "I have no objection."

Xu Xuanyan blushed and handed the bet to Xiao Yize. "Mr. Xiao, thank you."

Xiao Yize: "You're welcome."

The little miracle doctor looks like a top student at first glance. When the test results come out, you will cry.

Xiao Yize walked to the podium, opened the sealed test paper bag and said in a clear and pleasant voice: "Students, put away the things related to study. The exam is about to start."

Getting the test paper, Gu Yang still felt a little dazed. Before transmitted into a book, after graduating from the college entrance examination, everyone always said that they dreamed of going back to the college entrance examination. Dreaming of going back to the third year of high school. At that time, she never thought that she would really return to the third year of high school.

From Fu Mingxiu, she remembered that after the first middle school had an exam, she began to frantically supplement knowledge. Fortunately, she has been using languages ​​such as Chinese and English, so it is not difficult to pick them up again.

Apart from the appreciation of classical Chinese and ancient poetry, Gu Yang felt that her subject was solid!

However, when she was halfway through writing, Gu Jin beside her stood up, handed the test paper to the podium and left the classroom with her school bag on her back.

At this time, it is less than an hour after the start of the exam! The language test is calculated for two and a half hours.

Almost when Gu Jin stood up to hand in the paper, the whole class raised their heads, their eyes widened.

Many people whispered "Fuck" several times.

As students in the top class, they can also finish writing and handing in papers ahead of time but they can be half an hour ahead of time at most! Who is an hour and a half ahead like Gu Jin?

Besides, due to the coercion of the Chinese teacher, they dare not hand in the test papers in advance even after finishing the writing. They have to check the test papers carefully.

When Gu Jin was handing in the paper, Xiao Yize raised his eyebrows and glanced at her, picked up her answer sheet, flipped through it and clicked his tongue lightly.

This elegant running script was full of artistic sense, the calligrapher would read it and praised it. The Chinese teacher will vomited blood after reading it.

I can recognize it but it's hard to not recognize it. But I still can't say that what she wrote is not good.

Xiao Yize mourned for the teacher who was in charge of the paper.

After two and a half hours, all the answer sheets will be handed in. A class of students couldn't wait to take out the textbooks to answer the dictation, discuss the composition questions and so on.

"Cao, I wrote the word 'Hou' for the word 'Hoù' in the writing question 'Xiaoguan Fenghou Riding'!"

"Hahaha wait for the oracle bone inscriptions. See if there are any in the class who don't have to write. Tao Yan said that she has printed more than ten pages of different oracle bone inscriptions and you can choose when the time comes."

"What should I have chosen for the third multiple-choice question of the essay text? A or C?"

Lu Mao, Zhu Di and other members of the cannon fodder group also gathered around Gu Yang to check the answers.

"Goddess, I made three mistakes in writing part of the question." Lu Mao grabbed his green hair frantically. "I wrote that word correctly at the beginning but I changed it again and wrote it again after I changed it. When reviewing I then change it before handing in the paper."

Gu Yang: "..."