Chapter 140: Gu Yang's only sister

Xu Xuanyan approached Gu Yang, looked her up and down. Her eyes were rather complicated. "You... did you take the wrong medicine today? You are actually helping Gu Jin???"

Gu Yang rolled her eyes gracefully: "If I don't help my sister, should I help you?"

Xu Xuanyan: "..." Although, shouldn't they join forces to deal with Gu Jin temporarily?

Gu Yang: "Tell me, how do you want to compare me to playing the piano?"

Xu Xuanyan took half a step back. No, she didn't want to compare with Gu Yang. Her piano is only at the upper-middle level in Jincheng's wealthy circle and it is more than enough to bully Gu Jin, a country bumpkin. But to challenge Gu Yang, it is purely self-inflicted humiliation.

"Who wants to compare with you!" Xu Xuanyan stopped.

She has been fighting with Gu Yang since she was a child. So she naturally knows that the piano is Gu Yang's advantage and she is not stupid.

However, today's Gu Yang really makes her feel strange.

Xu Xuanyan couldn't figure it out but it could only be attributed to the fact that Gu Yang's temperament changed drastically under the impact of her life experience.

"Gu Yang, if I were you, I would never lower my stance to curry favour with that bumpkin Gu Jin. I would just drive her away! As long as you drive her away, everything will return to the original state." Xu Xuanyan approached Gu Yang and sneered.

Gu Yang silently took a half step back, "..."

Are all your villains so united?

Your thoughts are dangerous!

She can only say that Xu Xuanyan is worthy of being the original body's deadly enemy. This idea cannot be said to have nothing to do with the original body's but it can only be said to be exactly the same.

Gu Yang said righteously: "Who said I want to return to the original state? I think it's good now!"

Although she hasn't succeeded in hugging Big boss's aka sister's thigh but now Big boss aka sister treats her well!

Jinyangxuan's VIP membership card will be given as soon as you ask.

Hacker boy Su Ye doesn't mind lending her a hand as well.

At the dinner party, she even helped her back up in front of Mr. Tang.

Xu Xuanyan stared blankly at Gu Yang, dropped the sentence "You have no ambition" and walked away on high heels.

Gu Yang came back to Gu Jin's side, smiling and frowning: "Sister, she didn't dare to compare with me. She ran away in fright."

Gu Jin gave a light "hmm", with a smile in her eyes.

Fu Mingxiu and Zhu Di came to look for Gu Yang with all the cannon fodders group and looked at Gu Jin vigilantly, for fear that Gu Yang would be bullied.

Gu Yang tried to ease the atmosphere: "Sister, they are my friends."

Zhu Di stretched out her hand to Gu Jin and smiled with red lips. "Gu Jin, hello, I'm Zhu Di, I played with Yangyang since I was a child. I'm Yangyang's best friend and sister."

Gu Jin also stretched out her hand, her expression still cold: "Gu Jin, Gu Yang's only sister."

Zhu Di held Gu Jin's hand suddenly, with a false smile on her face: "They are also Yangyang's unrelated sisters. What is the only one that is not the only one?"

She, Zhu Di, doesn't have much talent but her hand strength is still quite strong. She seldom loses in arm wrestling with strong boys.

She was expecting that Gu Jin would lose her composure by being held by her but the next moment she felt the pain as if the bones in her four fingers were about to be crushed.

"Ow!" She exclaimed in pain, trying to shake her off desperately but Gu Jin's hands clamped her like pliers and she remained motionless.

Mo Mo covered her eyes. She told Zhu Di that Gu Jin still stood so steady after jumping the devil vortex. Not only because of her good balance but also because of her martial arts skills.

But Zhu Di refused to listen to persuasion.

When Lu Mao heard Zhu Di's pig-killing cry, he seemed to empathise with her and the flesh on his round face wrinkled.

Gu Yang looked up at the ceiling, um, the crystal lamp on the ceiling of the Tang Family Banquet Hall is quite beautiful.