Chapter 157: Big boss aka sister is a stock god

In the living room of the Gu family villa, Gu Zhaoming exclaimed and then couldn't help laughing out loud, saying several times: "They deserve it!"

His excited behaviour caused Ruan Xueling to look sideways: "What's wrong?"

"The Xue family is unlucky. Not only was it attacked by mysterious hackers and bigwigs in the stock market but also many cooperations with other wealthy families in other provinces fell through. It's cruel hahaha..." Gu Zhaoming laughed heartily.

"Xue Haizhen has been so arrogant in Jincheng these days. He stepped on our Gu family so much about the marriage contract. Isn't it just because of his relationship with the top family in the capital? Now I want to see how Xue Haizhen is so arrogant!"

Xue Haizhen is Xue Duo's father.

After Gu Yang heard Gu Zhaoming's words, she also checked the news on the economic page. Her delicate and beautiful face gradually showed surprise.

The Xue family is in trouble?

She browsed through all the news and then looked thoughtfully at Gu Jin who was playing "Legend of the God".

She remembered that the big boss aka sister had a identity, which was the **** of business stocks. Not only can she see the ups and downs of stocks in advance, she can also secretly manipulate the ups and downs of stocks without leaving a trace.

She remembered that in the original book, the big boss aka sister held grudges. Xue Duo offended her indifferently, Mrs. Xue despised her and then the big boss aka sister backhandedly controlled the Xue family's stock to plummet.

It is somewhat similar to the current situation.

Gu Yang calculated according to the time and came to the conclusion that the elder sister should have been offended by Xue Duo after hearing the voice that Xue Duo sent her, so she took action to teach Xue Duo and the Xue family.

It's just... she always feels that something is wrong.

Although the elder sister has a bad temper, she will not attack the Xue family just because of a word. Otherwise, the family of Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan who laughed at the elder sister at the Tang family dinner that day would have gone bankrupt.

As if aware of her gaze, Gu Jin glanced at her lightly, then changed into a comfortable position and continued playing the game.

Gu Yang clicked her tongue softly in her heart. The elder sister deserves to be the elder sister. If she hadn't known the plot of the original novel in advance, she definitely wouldn't have associated this matter with the elder sister.

After all, the expression management of big boss aka sister is really seamless.

Gu Yang didn't bother with Gu Jin's question anymore, because she saw the "golden edge blood drop" pattern mentioned in the economic news.

After the hackers attacked all the office computers in the Xue Group building, a gold-edged blood drop pattern flashed before the computer crashed.

Although the big sister is the top hacker on the dark web, she remembers that in the original book, the logo used by the big sister is not a gold-rimmed blood drop but a black and white eye pattern.

As for the Phnom Penh blood drop, when Su Ye was attacked by the third Quest, the Phnom Penh blood drop pattern appeared.

Gu Yang narrowed her eyes slightly. She clicked on the chat page with Su Ye:【Su Ye, only Quest can use the gold-rim blood drop pattern?】

Su Ye replied in seconds:【Yes, little fairy! Each of our hackers has its own unique pattern, just like the logo of a brand. Other hackers use it as a provocation. Although the law cannot control it, they will be retaliated by themselves.】

Gu Yang nodded, that is to say, the Xue Group was hacked and Quest was indeed responsible.

But, why did Quest take action against the Xue family? It's such a coincidence that you shot almost at the same time as the big boss aka sister?

According to Su Ye's attitude towards Quest, Quest is not in the camp of the big boss aka sister. It would be impossible to help the big boss aka sister to set up the Xue family together...