Chapter 144: Juan Wang actually asked her to tutor her?!!

Gu Yang closed the book and jumped down from the window sill. Seeing the green book of compulsory questions in Feng Jue's hand, she slowly moved her eyes away.

She bought it for Feng Jue. When she came back from Liangcheng, she didn't know what gift to give Feng Jue. She happened to see the must-read questions in the bookstore, so she bought him a whole set.

The original body only likes to abuse the small blood banks. She doesn't know much about the small blood banks and there are very few descriptions of the small blood banks in the original book. So Gu Yang didn't understand his hobbies either.

She just feels that Feng Jue should like to study. He seemed to be writing about the Wusan set she bought for him before and he finished it soon!

"Have you written the questions?" Gu Yang asked casually.

Feng Jue handed her the book that had been written. His eyes were clear and his voice was soft and sweet: "It's all finished, do you want to check it, sister?"

Gu Yang flipped through it casually. Shocked, what the heck? The small blood bank is too cumbersome, right? Finished all the required questions in less than a week!

In other words, the small blood bank loves learning too much, right?

Gu Yang felt very relieved.

If the little blood bank is allowed to indulge in studying and get on the right track, will he not join the camp of the big villain in the future to cause trouble?

"Not bad, keep working hard." Gu Yang patted Feng Jue's shoulder. His eyes were shining brightly.

Feng Jue's body stiffened and a smile appeared on his fair face, looking youthful.

"Sister, are you reviewing?" Feng Jue's eyes fell on the physics book in Gu Yang's hand.

Gu Yang replied weakly in her heart: It's not a review, it's a preview but her face was calm "Yes. It's okay when I have nothing to do, just take a look."

The top student character design cannot be collapsed!

Feng Jue nodded obediently. He looked at Gu Yang with clear eyes. There seemed to be a tiny light floating in his eyes when he asked softly: "Sister is idle. Can you teach me how to do the questions?"

Gu Yang paused:?!!!

"You, what did you say?" Gu Yang squeezed her physics textbook tightly. She suddenly turned her head to look at Feng Jue.

Juan Wang asked her to help with his studies?!!

"It's fine if my sister doesn't want to."

Feng Jue lowered his eyes, his whole person changed from sunny and gentle to melancholy and lonely, looking like a puppy abandoned by its owner.

The small blood bank seems to be very sensitive.

Also, the small blood bank lives in Gu's family as a mobile living blood bank, so it's normal to be sensitive and vulnerable.

What Gu Yang didn't expect for a while was that the small blood bank loves to study so much but it's not good in grades!

In her memory, the small blood bank also went to Jincheng No. 1 Middle School but it was not in the sharp knife class with her but in an ordinary class.

It can be said that if the small blood bank is not good-looking, he may not have a sense of presence in Jincheng No. 1 Middle School.

Gu Yang looked at the pitiful Feng Jue and felt that he was about to cry. Her heart softened, so she agreed: "Okay. I promise you!"

Feng Jue's eyes were full of surprise. "Thank you sister!"

Jincheng Mental Hospital.

In the scorching sun, a tightly wrapped woman wearing a mask entered the appointment psychology department office.

In the office, sitting at the desk is a handsome young doctor. His facial features are cold and tough. He wears gold-rimmed glasses and he is writing something with a pen in his hand. Strings of handwriting are flying like wild grass.

Ruan Chu was stunned when she saw the strange man on the desk. Her first reaction was that it's a pity that his good looks don't make it into the entertainment industry.

It's just that she seems to make an appointment with Dean Ji Minghui. Who is this man?

Ruan Chu deliberately stopped to look at the house number. After confirming that she had gone the right way, she disturbed the man who was working: "Hi, is Dean Ji Minghui in?"