Chapter 174: Betting that my sister's grades are better than everyone present

Gu Yang: "..." The elder sister started pretending. She understands this routine, let Xu Xuanyan and the others yell loudly first and then it will be more enjoyable to slap them in the face. Let them know that even though she "hasn't finished high school", she can still crush everyone.

Sure enough, as soon as Gu Jin finished speaking, the whole class erupted.

"Damn it, Xu Xuanyan is really right!"

"Gu Jin, why does she still have the face to join our first class?"

"With such quality, don't stay in a group of people, okay?"

"Does she really think that she can be compared with Gu Yang by flying on a branch and becoming a phoenix? Gu Yang is a top ten student. Does Gu Jin want to use her ranking to see how many science students we have this year? "

Such remarks became louder and louder, overwhelming the only sound of endorsement left in the class.

Gu Jin didn't care that she could bear it but Gu Yang couldn't bear it anymore. At first, she thought it was funny but when she heard that she was used as a control group, she felt angry.

As the favourite of the cannon fodder, the friends of the cannon fodder can't kill her but the atmosphere group is putting her to death!

Gu Yang slapped the table and stood up. A loud "pop" made the classroom instantly quiet. Everyone looked at Gu Yang together, with a little horror in their eyes.

What the hell? Was it Gu Yang who slapped the table just now? And so loud?

Gu Yang, who is soft and weak, is actually so strong?

Even Xu Xuanyan looked at Gu Yang with a slightly hallucinatory look.

Gu Yang looked as usual, silently put her red hand behind her back and thought in her heart: Damn, I was so excited, my hand hurts so much!

As for everyone's psychedelic gazes, Gu Yang chose to ignore them. As long as she is not embarrassed, it is others who are embarrassed.

"Who said my sister would hold us back?" Gu Yang said seriously with a straight face: "Even if I hold everybody back, my sister will not hold back the class!"

Everyone was surprised.

Gu Yang, as a school bully and school belle, naturally couldn't hold them back. By saying that, does it mean that Gu Jin's grades are better than hers?

Xu Xuanyan looked at Gu Yang and sneered in her heart. Gu Yang is still so green. Now she speaks for Gu Jin like this, not only can she establish the image of a good sister but when Gu Jin's grades come out, she can successfully kill Gu Jin.

Although she doesn't like Gu Yang, she hates Gu Jin who made her embarrassed at the Tang family dinner even more.

So she sneered and said: "Gu Yang, just now your sister said it herself. They haven't finished their school courses yet."

Gu Yang blinked her eyes: "Who said that if you haven't finished the school courses? You can't pass the exam? Xu Xuanyan, do you dare to bet with me that my sister's grades are better than everyone present?"

Gu Yang lifted her chin slightly. Her eyes were shining, bright and clean, as bright as stars.

Gu Jin who was looking up at her with her face propped up, was slightly taken aback.

Even Zhu Di, Mo Mo and the others were stunned by Gu Yang's trust in Gu Jin.

Xu Xuanyan was also a little surprised. Was she thinking wrong again? Gu Yang's speech for Gu Jin before was not teasing nor was it flattering with killing Gu Jin as an end result?

If it was for killing Gu Jin, Gu Yang didn't need to make a bet with her.

Xu Xuanyan was in a complicated mood. She never thought that Gu Yang, who had always been narrow-minded, would actually accept Gu Jin, a sister who "robbed her identity".

She suppressed her complicated emotions for the time being, stood up and said without showing weakness: "Gambling, who is afraid of whom!"

I don't know if Gu Yang fell from the stairs and broke her brain. How could Gu Jin, a bumpkin from the countryside, have better grades than everyone in their class?