Chapter 165: Why is Gu Yang so cute

As for whether the employee has a different heart, it is not considered. Because whether it is Ruan Xueling or Mrs. Xu, what they want is only the fruit of the labour of the employees during the contract period.

The amount of labour results is already included in the labour contract, so they don't have to worry about it.

The dishes of Qingyaju are as special as Jinyangxuan's private kitchen dishes. Most of them are well-known famous dishes but they have their own unique flavours.

Ms. Caroline is not used to using chopsticks. She holds a fork in her hand to fork vegetables. Her blue eyes shine brightly and from time to time a few words of French mixed with simple Chinese come out of her mouth: "The culture of Huaguo is really extensive and profound. There are many dishes. Every dish is delicious. Not the same, even if it's the same dish, it still has different flavours. I really like the food of your Huaguo..."

Gu Yang had a gentle and bright smile on her face but she sighed in her heart. Caroline went to either the big sister's private restaurant or the hero Xiao Yize's Chinese restaurant. How can she not be impressed?

When Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi left angrily, the door of the private room was not closed, it was still half open.

At this time, Gu Jin suddenly got up. Gu Yang looked up, only to see a piece of clothes passing by the door.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Gu Jin left a sentence with a loose look in her eyes. She got up and went out.

Gu Yang blinked her eyes. She guessed blindly that the male protagonist just passed by.

Sitting and socialising here is so boring. Of course she chose to go out to watch a show.

"Mom, I'm also going to the bathroom." Gu Yang said with a smile and went out.

However, as soon as she went out, she heard someone calling her. Looking sideways, she saw Xue Duo going upstairs.

Xue Duo was surrounded by a few familiar young masters of Jincheng. He stopped and said something to them and then walked towards Gu Yang alone.

He frowned and asked, "Gu Yang, why did you block me?"

Gu Yang looked innocently: "You are too noisy."

"Gu Yang, stop playing hard to get. It will only make me hate you." Xue Duo said coldly.

Gu Yang: "Oh, let me pass."

Don't block me from watching the show.

Like this kind of self-righteous and bad-minded cannon fodder male partner, no matter what she says, he will only feel that others are trying to get him, so it's better not to spend too much time talking.

Xue Duo was taken aback and reached out to grab Gu Yang's wrist but Gu Yang slapped his hand away with her backhand.

Xue Duo covered his hand that was red from the slap. Astonishment flashed across his eyes. He knew that men and women in the circle would learn some self-defence skills since they were young but Gu Yang, who looks so soft and weak, has such strong hands?!!

"Gu Yang, you..."

"If you push me any more, I'll beat you up." Gu Yang clenched her pink fists and glared at Xue Duo, her eyes full of threats.

To deal with this kind of self-righteous Puxin male (ordinary but confident), it is useless to talk too much, it is better to beat him up.

Xue Duo looked at Gu Yang, who was always gentle and obedient, clenching her fists. He froze in place, as if his heart had been hit by something.

Damn. Why is Gu Yang a little cute.

Gu Yang glanced at the stunned Xue Duo with distaste and turned to look for the elder sister to watch a play.

The open-air balcony of Qingyaju is freshly and elegantly decorated with flowers and plants. Looking down through the railings, you can see the urban street scene like flowing water.

Wearing a black suspender dress, Gu Jin lazily leaned against the railing, her brows were lazily impatient. "Master Xiao, what do you have to say personally?"

Xiao Yize smiled just right on his gentle and handsome face, as if he didn't feel Gu Jin's impatience and his attitude was still gentle: "I thought I saw Miss Gu. I wasn't sure, so I want to meet you in person to confirm."