Chapter 162: My sister has been the first in grade since she was a child

Madam Xu caressed her new manicure and looked at Ruan Xueling with a smile: "Madam Gu rarely asks us out. Ms. Caroline has been away from Jincheng for more than ten days. Madam Gu finally gave up her fantasy and came to admit defeat with me?"

Madam Qi took a sip of her tea and said with a smile: "At the beginning, so many sisters were present to testify and I even recorded the audio. Madam Gu, don't go back on your word. Now that you have admitted defeat, please hand over Xue Yao to Sister Xu."

"Who told you I'm going to admit defeat?" Ruan Xueling just received a message from Ms. Caroline, saying that she arrived a little later. She was confident. She straightened her back in front of Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi and said: "Mrs. Xu, you just figure out how to say goodbye to your top designers."

Mrs. Xu sneered: "It's a big talk you have. No one can say big things. I heard that Ms. Caroline has returned to France. I would like to know how Mrs. Gu got the design drawings of the Angel series."

Ruan Xueling was so confident that she was too lazy to argue with Mrs. Xu, so she waited for Ms. Caroline to come.

But her hesitant behaviour was regarded by Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi as a guilty conscience. They both snorted lightly, thinking, Ruan Xueling is just playing lip service now and she has to admit defeat as before?

"This is Gu Jin, the real daughter of the Gu family? I heard that the marriage partner of your Gu family and the Xue family has changed from Gu Yang to Gu Jin?" Mrs. Qi lingered on Gu Yang and Gu Jin, with a slight smile on her face.

Ruan Xueling asked back: "Where did you hear the rumours? The Xue family bloke up with our Gu family, so naturally there is no engagement. What about changing marriages? You are not afraid of being laughed at if you say it?"

Madam Qi was taken aback for a moment but soon thought about the matter of the Xue family and laughed again: "Yes, today is different. After yesterday's catastrophe, I am afraid it is the Xue family's turn to beg the Gu family to get married."

She didn't think that the Gu family would really cancel the engagement with the Xue family. After all, the two families were family friends. It's just that the Gu family started putting up airs.

"I heard that your Gu family sent Gu Jin to Jincheng No. 1 Middle School to be in the same class as Gu Yang?" Mrs. Qi seemed very interested in Gu Yang and Gu Jin, the real and fake daughters.

Ruan Xueling looked at her watch and waited for Caroline to come and responded perfunctorily: "Yes."

Mrs. Qi asked with concern: "Yangyang is in the top class, right? It's the best class in No. 1 middle school, with an average of 985 points per person in the college entrance examination every year. Yangyang can do well in the top class but Gu Jin used to study in high school in the countryside, right? Can she keep up?"

Gu Yang took a deep breath. It's okay to be a cannon fodder but taking her as the control group is beyond the limit!

She said with a gentle smile to Mrs. Qi: "My sister has been number one in her grade since she was a child and she can still keep up with the progress of the sharp knife class."

Gu Jin paused when she was playing with her mobile phone. Her cold and penetrating eyes looked straight at Gu Yang.

Ruan Xueling was also taken aback. In the past two days, she found someone to check on Gu Jin's affairs from childhood to adulthood and she knew that Xiao Jin's grades were not bad. She was always the first in her grade in the country's high school.

Just, how could Yangyang know?

Seemingly aware of Ruan Xueling's suspicious eyes, Gu Yang turned her head and smiled at her: "Mom, you still have my sister's report card from childhood to adulthood, isn't that right?"

Ruan Xueling suddenly realised that it was Yangyang who accidentally saw the report card sent to her by the private detective.

Gu Jin's eyes dimmed.

Mrs. Qi and Mrs. Xu were a little surprised but they soon realised that even if Gu Jin was number one, she was from a rural high school. "The top middle class, that is, the bottom of the top class."

Gu Yang smiled slightly and her tone was still gentle: "Even if my sister is at the bottom, it's better than Qi Yan who can't get into the top class."