Chapter 146: sister is still so cute

Ruan Chu who was sitting on the chair suddenly stood up, looking at Ji Linbai suspiciously. "Surgeon?!!"

When will surgeons be able to treat mental illness? This span is too large.

She's not serious enough to need an operation, is she?

Can she go now?

Ji Linbai realised what he just said. He said with a slightly embarrassed expression: "Miss Ruan, calm down, sit down and listen to me first. I have a double degree in clinical medicine and psychology but now I am mainly engaged in surgery."

Ruan Chu was dubious.

Ji Linbai: "If there is no problem, I will help you with a new psychological analysis."

Ruan Chu nodded, thinking that Dean Ji's arrangement of substitutes should be reliable.

Gu Family Villa

Gu Yang was still a little regretful at first. Why did she agree to teach the small blood bank to do the questions in a moment of resignation?

Isn't this equivalent to the penultimate one teaching the penultimate one to do the questions?!!

Fortunately, the small blood bank asked her questions about English and Chinese. Gu Yang had almost forgotten how to do those questions about physics, chemistry and numbers. But about language, she used it a lot after high school, so she was able to stand firmly in front of Feng Jue.

Feng Jue pointed at a line of words on a set of summer homework papers and asked: "Sister, what does this sentence in classical Chinese mean?"

Gu Yang followed his gaze, read out subconsciously and translated: "The wind and rain are dark, and the **** crows endlessly. Seeing a gentleman, Yunhu is happy. It means: the wind and rain are heavy, the sky is dark and the rooster crows outside the window. In this stormy time, I can see you, how can I not be happy in my heart?"

After translating, she froze.

She looked up suspiciously at Feng Jue who was standing behind her. He couldn't understand such a simple meaning, is it possible?

Gu Yang: "Are you tricking me?"

Feng Jue looked down at Gu Yang. His fair and handsome face was full of confusion and his eyes were innocent.

Gu Yang suddenly became less sure.

However, when she looked away, she heard a young man's clear and soft voice behind her ears, which made her ears itch slightly. "I am also happy to see my sister."

Gu Yang's ears are reddish:!!! The little blood bank is flirting with her, right?!!

Feng Jue looked at Gu Yang's stunned look, a small smile slowly appeared in his eyes.

My sister is still so cute.

Jincheng Mental Hospital

Ji Linbai read Ruan Chu's two previous case reports. His eyes under the lens were full of astonishment.

"What's the matter? Dr. Ji, has the situation worsened?" Ruan Chu asked worriedly.

Ji Linbai came back to his senses, shook his head and said: "No. The situation has improved a lot. Miss Ruan can stop taking some medicines. This time you only need to take..."

Ruan Chu was also shocked when she heard it. She remembered that the last time she came for an inspection, Dean Ji Minghui told her that the situation was getting worse, asked her to increase the dose. He gently told her that according to the trend at that time, it might get worse.

Unexpectedly, in just two weeks, she has improved so much?!!

"Your situation is simply unbelievable. Completely beyond the previous treatment plan estimates and now you can even be judged as moderately depressed." Ji Linbai sighed. He couldn't help asking: "Miss Ruan, may I take the liberty to ask you a question?"

Ruan Chu is in a good mood now, even looking at Ji Linbai is pleasing to the eye: "Say it."

Ji Linbai asked curiously: "Did you make an appointment with an internationally renowned mental illness expert recently?"

Ji Linbai judged that Ruan Chu's sudden change was not accidental. There must be someone guiding her to help her heal.

He couldn't think of who could achieve such a remarkable therapeutic effect in just two weeks. After all, even his father couldn't do that.